The most dreaded of all threads: Request Art Thread

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Choark

The most dreaded of all threads: Request Art Thread

Unread postby Choark » Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:52 am

<center> Contents below poster:
Image</center>

It recently came to my attention, well at 15:38 on June 7th 2004 the proper decent timezone of England, that I have a total of 93 fanarts upon the site.

That is very close to the 100 mark.

Very close indeed.

And I want to reach this 100 mark. It is a good goal I feel. And for that I'll need your help! Thats right, I could of just drew my characters but NAH I thought, I'll make the fanarts I do (up to the 99 mark) of other peoples, making them true fanarts.

So what does this mean? It means you request like you have never requested before! It means if you have twenty characters you want drawn you post all twenty in here cause thats he only way this is going to work! Why, you ask? Because, I say:

I suck at these. I've never been that good at taking requests unless the request sparked some interest in me or grabs my imagination somehow. So it makes sence that, the more idea's you post in this, the more chances are my imagination is sparked into doing something.

Request warnings:

I have nothing personal against furries. Nice folks, little dirty when it comes to public sex, but on the whole good up standing people. I am not, however, that fond of drawing furries. Tis just not my bag of tea. Or an animal crossed character of any sort. Furries being characters that look mostly like an animal except they so happen to have arms and lgs like a human. If ya character looks mostly human aside from a silly little added tail and some weird ears then I doubt I'll have too much bother.

This doesn't mean if ya want to request a furry not to put it, just don't expect me to go WOO Furry! Yay!

Of course its ben so long since I drew anythinghere I don't really expect a huge out cry anyway. Even so: Tis here.

Oh, remember ya posting requests. I am not saying I will defiantly draw anything you put down. *scratches back of head* But yeah

Well ame introduction aside! Request away if it is ya fancy to! <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>

pd Rydia

Re: The most dreaded of all threads: Request Art Thread

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:36 am

*kicked into the thread*

Fine then, I request the following or a variant thereof:

Dia and Robert walking home from the Magistrate's office the day that Dia officially adopted Robert. Dia is dressed in a dress suit and Robert is in a suit himself. Robert is carrying an empty muffin tray and the two are grinning and sharing jokes between themselves. It's getting on towards evening. <p>
<center><small>Dragonhalf in English: a manga

It's big, and it's red / The red dragon, oh, the dread dragon / but never fear, for Dick is here / To slay the dragon~!</p>

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:57 am

I'd like to request something along the lines of Will standing on a rooftop in Doma in the evening, preferably a windy night, a contemplative expression on his face. Since Will's design has changed as of a few months ago, I'll just post the design changes. Will now no longer wears his bandana, so his hair is down to a little below his shoulders. He wears a red jacket instead of his usual gray one, and the new jacket has a gold sun symbol emblazoned on the back. The rest of the design is pretty standard, but for a refresher, look here. Besides the design changes I specified, he looks pretty much the same as what I posted in there.

Thanks in advance, Choman. <p>
The closer you get to light, the larger your shadow becomes.

"Sheesh! Everybody's just going and growing wings! So much for being unique!" - Will</p>

Choark

These are not the finished pictures!!

Unread postby Choark » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:35 pm

These do not count to the art but I'm doing my usual try out some sketches before trying the main jig thing.

Dia:
<center>
Does this look groovy in the way they look or is Richard older looking? Or whatever?</center>

Will:

<center>Image
Is this the sort of pose you were thinking of?</center>

That is all. Whoooosh! Nin nin nin. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/7/04 12:36 pm

SALSAlys

Oh my.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:36 pm

..oh my.

I've got a LOT of chars.

....and since you DID say it...

I'mma post them ALL. Or as many as I remember. Some editing later, most likely. >:

BUT I WILL MAKE A HUGE POST. HAR.

Damian Vaza: Tall, athletic man who breaks six feet. In height, mind you. Very cold, chiselled features, though rather bishounen. And he has green eyes. =O Not to mention loose, flowy black hair which ends about his shoulders. If nothing else helps, think of him as a sexchanged version of Karin Vaza (below). Wears a black trenchcoat, has pistols. Stereotypical Valthi gunner!

Karin Vaza: Sexchanged Damian?! Tall, athletic woman who is just UNDER six feet! Pale skin, though not unhealthily so; more almost doll-like and purdy. Except around the eyes; she swears like a... swearing thing. Long black hair tied in a braid; think sort of like a less bustiful, black-haired Laura Croft, with green eyes. Damian's sister. =D Also she'd have dark pants and a blue, long-sleeved shirt with cut shoulders; rather like Cherry's current outfit in RPG World.

If you feel up to it, I'd like a group shot of the two; back to back, and glaring at the camera.

Chartzanan: A tiny lass of less than five feet in height, but oh so pretty. Long, glossy black hair which ends about the small of her back, and a cute <s>kinky</s> hairless tail. Her skin is purple; a brilliant violet hue, vewwy pwetty. She also has small, pearly white horns at her forehead, and I leave outfit up to you, 'cuz I wanna see how the Cho would do stuff. =P As a hint, though, her personality's very cheerful, and she's a bit of a partier. Revealing clothing would work. XP A party-type pose would be ku.

Jessamin Copperhead (SHE WITH A LONG NAME): Smooth, svelte form with such supple grace. Very lithe. Her skin's a golden tan color, and her flaming red hair has a definite curl and wave to it, drawn back into a high ponytail. She has high cheekbones, and the overall impression of her face is almost feline, though she has no kitty ears. Her eyes are green, and with slit pupils, like a cat's. Her clothing is dark and loose, and she has a set of knives strapped diagonally across her chest. Perhaps picture of her juggling them? She's acrobatic and dextrous, so any pose. =D Maybe even napping!

Ryoko Devilmen: SOOKY-HALF. >: Light brown hair with chunky blonde streaks, and ends about midback. Her eyes are dark blue, and she has slightly pointed ears and cute lil' baby fangs. Very happy expression, and usually wears a hot pink tank top and black miniskirt. Draw her bending over for the camera and flashing cleavage? XP Or just looking wai and annoying.

Tanya: 'Nother second genny. ^^;; Catgirl with just ears, no tail. Her ears are light blue, and she's got dark green hair, cut short; doesn't even reach her shoulders, but has a nice swish, I'm sure. Big blue eyes and a very cheerful expression. Note about her though; she's very petite. Thus.... uh, trying to figure out a polite way to say this. Thus, her breasts =/= watermelons. She could even be mistaken for a very cute catboi!

Nan'tulla: Non-Caucasian advantage here. >: Dark skin, black as in African and all that funky nice brown color. Hair tied into cornrows (those itsy little braids going along the scalp) and with funky beads on the end, including a ruby bead. Orange eyes, and the lower body of an immense, smooth black spider. Not to mention fangs. =D

I feel like such a fanart wh0re now. ._.

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Re: Oh my.

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:56 pm

*laughs* Not a "grr" expression, but the pose may work. More or less just a thoughtful expression, staring at the stars or an unknown point in the city. But it looks good so far!

Edit: Oh, and almost forgot, the bandana is gone at this point. But if you're just using it now as reference, that's fine. Of course, you can take liberties if you want, you're the artist. <p>
The closer you get to light, the larger your shadow becomes.

"Sheesh! Everybody's just going and growing wings! So much for being unique!" - Will</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=willbaseton>WillBaseton</A] at: 6/7/04 1:04 pm

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:29 pm

That is totally awesome spiffaliciously cool, Scottman! Thanks a bunch! You totally rock. :D Love ze expressions especially. The Will picture is neato, as well.

That looks just about right for Robert, actually. :O He's about 11 by now for reference so I think that's good. The only couple of minor things to point out is that Dia's horns are a little lighter in color, as they are ivory, and her ears are rounded like a human's.

(Also for reference, Dia's wings are normally a dark green and almost as tall as she is. Also, eye color is pale blue.) <p>

It's big, and it's red / The red dragon, oh, the dread dragon / but never fear, for Dick is here / To slay the dragon~!</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:48 pm

Holy shit, dude. That wanted poster kicks some ass. I say "some" because it is a quantity so large that measuring it would take more time than I'm frankly willing to put into measuring something. It reminds me of Disgaea for some reason...

I was actually going to request a pic of Rock, 'cause 1) You've actually RPed with him once, 2) Thought you might get a kick out of it, and 3) I don't remember ever seeing any anthro art from the Hannaman.

But now I know the reason for #3! So... I'm at a loss.

You've already drawn like three pics of Caesar and you did the concept for Serenity, and I've only really fleshed out designs for those three characters, so...

... I guess that means this was a pointless waste of space post XP

Also: The concept of "work in progress" sketches is an awesome idea for one of these threads. Or any art request/commission ever, actually. Helps iron out concept/design issues between the requester and the artist, and leads to greater satisfaction on both parties. *sagenod* <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:17 pm

Since he asked, I've got one the Cho man might be able to picture >=D

Shelia Hyral, elderly Ishtarian White Mage, smiling with an arm around her 'cheerful' taller son Stephan, looking his usual joyful self =D

EDIT: Cause I am der dumb!
Shelia's in her early 60's, definitely signs of wrinkleage, mostly around her mouth and eyes from smiling/yelling/glaring muchly =D

She and Stephan both share the same emerald green eyes, and thick bushy eyebrows on their faces, though shelia's face is a bit rounder/ovalish than her son's.

She wears simple robes of a white mage, with the usual white and red triangles along the trims, though she has a few runic symbols above them due to her long career as one. Wears a necklace with the symbol of Ishtar on it (if I remember correctly, its a sword stuck into half a sphere, with sun rays coming out of said sphere behind the sword)

Hope that's enough ^_^;

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=fffanatic80>FF]&nbsp; Image at: 6/7/04 3:30 pm

Nick Shogun

Feem... ???

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:32 pm

Mmm... I've gotta try this.

Devilin Grayskin has been my favorite elf char for a while now. He lives in a forest of Active Trees, at the top of a big oak. He wears scraggily clothes because in my opinion, elves shouldn't be like humans. They shouldn't tear up the forest.

Anyway, he has long, wavy brown hair with bangs that cover his eyes. The hair is about shoulder-blade length. He wears a sleeveless leather shirt, with various straps and strings wrapped around it in no particular fashion because, hey, he's not trying to impress anyone. Leather pants, leather boots... I dunno, some kind of dark animal skin. And he wears hardoak armor. Like, a wooden breastplate and shoulder plates, and wooden thigh armor, that the trees give to him.

He doesn't have a weapon unless it's extremely necessary. He has a small white flute covered in thin vines. And he's always got a stern expression on his face. He's always sizing people up.

Just a suggestion. Good luck getting to the 100.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: Feem... ???

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:53 pm

Ooooooh request thread! Been a while since I've dove into one of these, but I'll go for it, cause Cho's cool and I like forcing him to do my bidding. Mwahaha.

What I'm looking for is a picture of the now-dryad Ara.

Ara is a dryad now, so her skin is a nice dark green. Her hair is no longer hair but a lot of twisty sentinent vines, some of which have small leaves on them. She still possesses the finned dragon ears her sister has, but they're green (AS OPPOSED TO GOLD). Ara abhors pants now and thus wears a tan-colored lioncloth. She also has a tan fabric wrap of the same color around her breasts. Of course, this means that Ara shows a lot of skin. Ooo. But that's not all! Ara no longer wears shoes, but she has tan fabric strips wrapped around her feet and shins. The same fabric wrapping around her wrists up to her elbows.
On her body are located the 4 dragon tears gems, all of them now colorless. One is located smack in the middle of her forhead and is octagonal, the second is directly above her voicebox on her neck and is triangular, the other two are found on the back of her hands and are pretty large and also octagonal like the gem on her forehead. There are also lighter green druidic markings all over her body: two small warpaint like marks beneath each of her eyes (and "the dots" seen in that easter picture by DM). A leaflike pattern rings both of her upper arms and there are long rib-like markings on her exposed midriff, these lines break in the center and angle upwards slightly (you can bearly see it on the Ara in the tree picture I did a long time ago). There are also some random green marks on her legs.
Edit: Oh yeah, she has a tail too. It's green, has a spade thingy on the end, and is dotted with spikey thorns. Owie.

If it's not too much, can she be standing at the helm of her pirate ship all dramatically and stuff? <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ladydragonclawsedw>LadyDragonClawsEDW</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/7/04 4:01 pm

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: Feem... ???

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:59 pm

Might as well add something, though I'll note that I won't be horribly offended if you decide not to do this one; hence feel free to completely skip this post!

Vaniyakna, Barian dictator extrodonaire :(

Roughly 6'2 or so, messy white hair that falls over his face a bit in the front, reaches almost to his shoulders in back. Mean looking orange eyes, and a rather handsome face. Has a armored blue trenchcoat with white trim and small spikes on the shoulder pads. Wears light plate beneath that, and blue pants with leg guards on them. Completes the look with combat boots.

Hurrah! <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:04 pm

The king.

But make him look cooler than he should. <p>--------------------
"Kill her. Then we'll have pizza."

-Scorpius, Farscape

Happy Winter-een-mas!</p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:49 pm

Hmn...instead of one of my own characters, I would like to request a pic of Ayra. Not just any pic of Ayra...oh no...a picture of her from Shini's Council RP. You will see why this is an important note.

Ayra had to go into a disguise due to some Rivan dragoons showing up, so Neb gave her a magical mystical scarf to wear. The problem is, that it made her look human. Ayra, being the cute little fluffy thing that she is, began to panic. She wasn't fluffy any more! Aah!

So, yeah. A picture of a human Ayra wearing a scarf, with a panicked, aghast expression on her face (and possibly aghast body language, if possible), with the text "I'm...I'm not fluffy anymore!" somewhere there if possible. That is all. :D

bunnygirle78

Re: .

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:43 am

Cho could you draw Chodia for me?

<p>

Just one thing, don't make me go Chibi on your ass.</p>

Choark

HOT HOT HOT

Unread postby Choark » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:43 pm

Today was too hot to get any real art done. I done a few random sketches while boiling alive, including trying some of chibi's characters so.. yeah.

Might as well show em.

<center> Image
The girl with the funky tie on her hair is just random

Ass shot not included</center>

Have a feeling on or two look better on paper but thems the breaks. Might as well wet ya whiskers as ya all wait and wait and wait. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/8/04 5:48 pm

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: HOT HOT HOT

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:03 pm

o___________o that whole.....spider butt shot.....just.........zings my brain.....time to look elsewhere quickly.....indeeeeed.....indeeeeeeed. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

SALSAlys

Re: HOT HOT HOT

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:27 pm

....the spider shot.... amuses me. Far too much. FAR FAR too much. XD;;

Cho, this is AWESOME. I wuvvles you muchly. Muchly. VERY muchly. In a completely platonic manner, of course.

I always imagined Nan as being more wiry (more fitting to me, with a spider-type) but your interpretation is... wow. XD

Oh! And other things rawk as well!

Damian's more rugged/stubbly than I imagined, but I like him. =D Karin's unfinished, but facial similarity to Damian's is nice. ^-^ Also, catgirl (Tanya?!) is far too cute. ;-; She steals SOULS with cuteness. And cleavage shot. ;-;

Cho, I bow to you.

*does so*

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:48 am

Well, as it's in a good cause...

I'd like to see Kelne attempting to shake some sense into a minion. A process which could take a considerable amount of time.

For real mayhem, and should the idea not drive Cho mad, I'll request a group shot - Kelne (No doubt with a long-suffering look on his face), assorted minions, and of course, that unholy purveyor of bloodshed, Rabbit.

Notable minions include:

#32 - One of the more generic minions, wears reddish leather armour and helmet.

#85 - The ninja. Clad in fluorescent green gi, not the least bit silent.

#93 - Presently a little girl of around 8. Carries about a shovel almost as big as she is.

the negative minions - notable for carrying nets rather than shovels. Tend to get tangled in them.

Also, the poster amuses me greatly. <p>"80% of my so-called friends would happily push me in front of a bus. Of course, the next time I saw them, I'd be driving the bus." - David McPhale, as Rob Muldoon</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:14 am

Milo, the tall, thinnish blacksmith-turned-mechanic with longish black hair; and Kurt, the exiled noble elementalist who corroborates with him to build Gaera's first autoambulator (aka funny-looking car)! Aw yeah. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:16 pm

Again this is of the non-counting towards art but it was once again hot and bothersome so this is what I got done so far today. That and honestly I don't think I've drew something ink worthy yet so I' still trying out stuff.

ust tried out a few idea's in my head, or just not in my head but my hand. Oooh mystical.

Anywho, I used the same paper as I did last night so you'll reconise some of the sketch.

<center>Image
Ass shot still not included but now features almost nekkid Ara and a guy with a monicle!</center>

Enjoy if its to ya fancy. Unforantly tis sketches again and so didn't scan to well. Alas. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>

SALSAlys

Whoa. =D

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:44 pm

Stephan and mom are SO terribly wai but... um, terrible? They amuse me and are cute. ^^;; I think it's the expression.

Chodia also amuses me, but it's really pirate wench Ara that rawks.

RAWKADILLIC. I'm sure she has hordes of fanboys.

pd Rydia

Re: Whoa. =D

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:54 pm

I LIKE TEA HOT! <p>

Nick Shogun

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:48 pm

Yes... Tea is good when it is hot. When it's cold... not so good.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:52 pm

I actually completely disagree. However, the shirt amuses me. <p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:09 pm

=D

*speechless, amused, pwn3d* <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:23 pm

I approve muchly of pirate wench Ara! RAWR!
Chodia also looks pretty sweet, I like the expression on her face. <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>

Nick Shogun

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:26 am

WAH!!!

Cho, do you not love me enough to draw DEVILIN?!?! Image

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:28 am

Nick: My love is not for men, sorry.

Also, there are plenty of people I haven't even sketched yet... and I've done no actual arts yet so calm down.

In another note: I'm a complete bastard, and people who cry and moan at me normally get nothing. Just a note. As I know that was posted in jest. >={ Wasn't it!?

Have a nice day Tree Hugger lover. Damn elves.

Dia: YOU BETTER LIKE TEA HOT! >={

Everyone else! <=D Thanks. Comments are loved and welcomed. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/10/04 8:31 am

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:00 am

Never! I will never like tea hot!

Except on certain occassions when something is wrong with me! <p>

Ganonfro

Unread postby Ganonfro » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:16 am

*Prefers the "iced" kinds of tea better than the "hot" kinds*

TEA HOT = BAD. UNLESS YOU ARE SICK, THEN IT'S TOLERABLE.

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:19 am

Well I'm not surprised barbarians like yourselves cannot fathom the seer quality and superiority of Hot Tea over the, honestly vile and disgusting, Iced Tea.

And as this is my thread we'll not hear anymore talk of this Iced Tea. It upsets the children just talking of it and gives me a headache, don'tchaknow?

Hmmm, quite. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>

Nick Shogun

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:47 pm

Ah, I love Cho for not getting pissed off at me.

Another time, I will have a woman for you to draw, my blue-haired chum.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:07 pm

Not the children. :( <p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:20 am

yay chodia! all of them look so cool Cho. . .

ps

a yaoi pic is a good idea you know. . .he he. <p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:40 am

boy howdy is that not likely to happen. >:P though i say this now... <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:03 am

I know. You know I think that some of the yaoie match ups are so unlikely that it makes them funny. <p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:49 pm

Another scribbble. Too tired to comment. Not doing well so far, hopefully pick up when less ill. Enjoy or not.

<center>Image
Thinking of poses equals hard for me</center> <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:56 pm

I have already expressed my happiness with this over AIM, for it is good. :D Thanks, Scott! Look forward to more!

More, more, MORE! AHAHAHAHAHAA! *chomp!* <p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:35 pm

Dia-momma has already said all I could express, I think.

And more.

For this rawks, though Rob looks a bit awkward.

Next

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous