The most dreaded of all threads: Request Art Thread

For artistic creations in non-text format.
The Great Nevareh

How many words starting with "P" can I use?

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:49 am

May I make a request that has a potentiality of getting processed after all of the more important and more deserving people have had their ultimately pretty pictures posted? I mean not to be petulant, but in our present relationship I feel it is precarious to propose that a place be set up for my person. Therefore I thought that presently I should take the precaution of preparing myself for any predicates that may be pitched at my persona.

Anyway, my request, if it may be allowed to be made:

Virgil Tuscaday- 5'9'', 145 pounds, slim build, leanly muscular, vaguely but not extremely bishy. The first third of his somewhat spiky hair is a faded pink, the last two thrids are a dark blue, tied back into a small, tight ponytail. Blue/gray eyes, somewhat tanned but mostly clear complexion. He wears a red bandanna tied around neck, a tight light gray shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the shoulders, darker gray loose pants that are hitched up at his waist by two criss-crossing belts and are tucked into his boots. His boots are... generic-looking dark leather with lots of laces up the front, sort of like modern boots. Last but not least, he wears some gloves that look a bit like the "cuffs" item from FFXI, or for those who believe that game is Satan, Gardener's gloves.

Thank you in advance. <p>"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>

NamagomiMk0

I may just be using underhanded methods here

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:29 am

Seeing as my style doesn't really involve long and rambly, I'll just get straight to the point.

I'm requesting a RPGWW Scryed cosplay, most likely with Kamos playing Kazuma (Even though any unarmed style he had would be based off of kicks), and either Will or Griff as Ryuho. Add others in the background as you see fit, just, well. Go crazy with it for the most part.

Oh, and bonus points if you can find a character to cosplay Straight Cougar. *nodnodnod* <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

SuperRube

YOU LOVE MY ALL CAPS.

Unread postby SuperRube » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:36 pm

I AM OF MAKING THE DEMANDS THAT A DRAWING OF THE MOST DAPPER OF HELMUTS BE DRAWN IN THE MANNER THAT IS POST HASTE!

One day this person will make the discription of who and or what the Helmut that is also dapper is. :|

BUT TODAY IS LACKING OF THAT DAY!

BANG ZOOM!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:44 pm

:O

I have a piece of art that I will scan soon for da Rube!

Choark

KAKHUNK!

Unread postby Choark » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:00 am

<center>Image
Happy Saluting Demon says:
Choark is finally going to get all these done properly. First one on the list is Will's. Sorry for the inconviniance.

All will be done in painter so expect something like above.

Anywho, sorry for making you all wait but now its time to get the groove on. Hopefully before my 10:00pm I'll have posted up Will's picture.

If ya don't believe me thats fine.</center>

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">Note: While I'll post Will's up cause I'm sure I'll be on later I'm not sure what time I'll be on after that but hopefully each time I'll come bearing gifts. The planned ones after Will is either Rydia's one (as it was the first) or Daves. Then its a free for all.</span> <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/13/04 4:09 am

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: KAKHUNK!

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:17 am

Wheee! <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Choark

Shell out dudes

Unread postby Choark » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:52 am

<center>Image
A sketch in case I miss the deadline</center>

Got to colour this thing now. Don't mind saying even this cruddy thing took me nearly two blooming hours. Wheeee. Anywho! Onward!

Edit:

<center>Image
Coloured. To an extent. Background pending. Took a little longer then expected so I may miss deadline ={</center> <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/13/04 11:59 am

pd Rydia

Re: Shell out dudes

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:02 pm

HFS. :o Choart!

I'm lovin' the lineless look, Scott. Much grooviness here. <p>
<center><small>"Estella was born 50 years ago from a rock. I know it's true because she told me. Isn't that a great tale?" -- Kidd</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:32 pm

I agree. It looks great as usual! <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:59 pm

>_> <_< If you're still taking them.. I have an amusing request. I"m sure all will agree.

A picture of Neb's Spob yelling CURE 2 and smacking a fallen Kamos with a fish. Make sure to work in the *fap* sound effect too. :(
Doesn't need to be in color, mind you. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:40 pm

Wow. Niiiice. Oddly enough, the sketch pic looks a lot like the art style of the guy who does the Nippon Ichi strategy games. It's like Will with a Phantom Brave non-chibi flavor. Very cool, man. Sorry it took me so long to comment, I haven't been around all that much recently.

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:36 pm

Who is Spob?

Or more accuratly, whats this Spob look like? <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:02 pm

Must have missed the pictures of him i've drawn then.
www.fantasydragon.net/scv...easter.jpg
www.deviantart.com/deviation/5707114/

Ye ol' Spobbert. =o <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:34 pm

Not only are the DM's drawings accurate, they are also awesome.

And I should probably stop being so lazy and draw the old cabbit man myself. <p>

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">
*Megaman sounds like a little girl*-Uncle Pervy, on the Voice Acting in MM8</span></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:36 pm

Ah. Well I had seen those before, just had no idea who they were. Now I do.

<center>Thankyou!</center>

<center><span style="font-size:xx-small;">Stupid thing. Blah! I say! Blah!</span></center> <p><div style="text-align:center">Shhh!<div style="text-align:center">
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></div></div>
<div style="text-align:center">Something cute is plotting your deat</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/16/04 5:43 pm

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:16 am

<_< >_>

Either...

A) A picture of Ash grinning, holding a trusty sword in one hand, covered in bloody battlewounds, (maybe even drenched in blood) and making one of those "come bring it" hand gestures with his other hand... towards the viewer.

With or without his old Arm Guards optional. If no arm guards, then there's tattoos all over his arms (vine/barbed wire-ish kind of tattoos).

-OR-

B) A picture of Cathare, the Necromancer.

He's got a long, blood-red robe on, long blonde hair, and a handsome face *as he's finally gotten ahold of some magic to restore his good looks*. Maybe a smirk or something, cause he's arrogant you know. :P

Maybe... holding a book of spells or something as well? O_o

I know you're probably busy with all sorts of other art requests, but I just thought I'd put my request in as well. Not saying "get it done right now or else I take your left shoe for ransom!!!", at your own pace or something. 6_6 Image

Later.

----------- <p>"Uh-Huh... hate to break this to you... but gratuitus panty shots aren't considered a weapon!" --Deadpool to Sailor Moon, "Deadpool vs. Sailor Moon"</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:29 am

I request Ash, post beating administered by a Barian grunt. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:45 am

I request what Shini requests. <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:23 pm

I request the same, but *length of time* earlier while the beating was still going on.

Not because I'm malicious, but because battle scenes are neat. Even one-sided ones.

Especially one-sided ones.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Old joke

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:25 pm

I request Banj beating Ash over the head with Dia.

C'mon, you know you wanna. <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Bebi Vegita: I made everyone into glorious Tsufurujin, but you're the exception, damned Saiyajin. You're going to be killed by my hands!
Goku: I like that better! I'd rather die than be your servant.
Bebi Vegita: Then, DIE!!</span></p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

*sighs*

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:36 pm

I'm really going to have to, sometime soon down the road, have Ash go back and beat the shit out of that grunt godsdammit.

Choark

Re: *sighs*

Unread postby Choark » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:16 pm

This is like.... the third time I've brought this back up... but you never know, with me attempting to draw again I need some inspiration and this here is full of it.

... Wonder if i'll even get one picture done again before forgetting about the thread or throwing another drawing pad into the boating lake and swearing never to draw again.

Yeah I said another. <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:59 pm

<center>Image</center>

This wasn't requested so doesn't deserve to be here but.. erm.. BEHOLD... a sketch/penned attempt at drawing a whole body. He looks to young, the legs are squiff and the armour around his check isn't on properly... heck his left arm is too long...

But BEHOLD anyway <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:44 am

Since Cho commanded us to continue!

I'd like to see a picture of a pineapple.

...or a cute girl holding a pineapple. Your choice. <p>

*Megaman sounds like a little girl*-Uncle Pervy, on the Voice Acting in MM8

"Well, we've made it to Leeds without being robbed or violated. We win at time traveling!" - Shelley, Scary-Go-Round</p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:00 pm

I'd like... y'know... the thing I requested before, earlier in this thread. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

E Mouse

Unread postby E Mouse » Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:17 pm

I DEMAND A SCRIBBLE OF JEREMY'S AUTHOR BEATING SANTA CLAUS TO DEATH WITH A DEAD WALRUS.

Or more seriously, something with Jeremy and/or Alice would be spiffy. Since I doubt you remember, lemme look up physical description and find where I uploaded the one pic Rube did so long ago...

www.rpi.edu/~saundg/ExitJ...ByRube.jpg

^ Der Rube pic

*looks up physical descriptions*

In-depth Character Information: Jeremy Monesu

Name: Jeremy Monesu
Race: Human, for all practical intents and purposes.
Class: Mu Pisonist, Monk, and dabs of Squire.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Effectively black, though it's actually a really dark brown.
Clothes: Bright blue shirt, green pants, black shoe-slipper things (think Ryouga). Only thing of real notice is the bright yellow headband he wears.
Current Equipment: GENERICSWD, Legendary Bat, Travel Charm, Franklin Badge.

Name: Alice (last name unknown).
Race: Human.
Class: Some strange mix of Chemist and Black Mage, with a preference for clothes Dancers might balk at.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Red.
Clothes: Normally a strange mix of a Karate outfit and a typical Japanese schoolgirl uniform.
Alignment: Chaotic Good, at best.
Current Equipment: Frying Pan, Jump Rope (used as whip)

Age-old-but-in-depth description of Alice from when I first brought her in:

During this time, Jeremy's Author had summoned up some trouble, in the form of a cute medium-length red-haired girl, about Jeremy's height. She was wearing a long skirted outfit that greatly resembled a cross between the traditional japanese kimono and the stereotypical japanese schoolgirl outfit. Her hair was entirely undecorated, shoulder length, swaying freely. The collar of her outfit was a pale purple. At the point where the two sashes of her outfit crossed, there was a small yellow ribbon. It could be noted, greedily by the fanboys, that at about this height were two rather large bulges in the fabric not designed into as such. Her sleeves were plain with the exception of another purple band on the wrists, and the sleeves themselves seemed a little large for her in the first place. The sleeves also seemed to be in shadow, no matter what the angle. She had no belt, nor readily apparent way that her shirt was truly being held together. Somehow, it just Did. Her skirt was all a deep purple; it extended to just below her knees, but a line in the fabric about halfway between her waist and knees suggested that most of it could be removed; likely for running or fighting.

As for what they should be doing: I dunno, really. Any kind of random sadism would work. Hmmm... perhaps Jer in a puffy blue jacket getting cluddled by Alice?

... and yes, that's a reference to something else I'm working on. <_< <p>-------

E'S QUOTE OF THE WHENEVER:

"I'm here to burn the lollipops."</p>

Previous

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous