Bad Day

For artistic creations in non-text format.
bunnygirle78

Bad Day

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:41 am

Ever have one of those days when you just feel mad at everything for no reason.

I had one of those days yesterday

Bunny Bad Day <p>

Just one thing, don't make me go Chibi on your ass.</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: Bad Day

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:09 pm

Very miss Bitters. <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>

Zemyla

Re: Bad Day

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:53 pm

It looks very spiffy and evil, as if you're about to go ripping into things with your shadowy tentacles. Very cool! <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Nick Shogun

Tralalalala

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:09 am

Let's have more ZIM references!!!

Yes, definetely Bitters. Anyhoo, The BG color works well with the shadowy figure. Looks hell-ish. <p>---

</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous