Nadymma

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Vampire Jester Jinx

Nadymma

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:27 am

Amana's kid. Yep. Here you go.

I am aware her head is far too large and hands too small, other than that, critique away!

www.deviantart.com/deviation/11933815/ <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>

FlamingDeth

Re: Nadymma

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:14 pm

The very thought of Amana having a kid disturbs me to no end.

That said, it's a nice and simple character design. The hair feathers are neat. <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Cyclonus! He turns into a severely evil looking jet thing, and his primary function is badassery.</center></p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:59 pm

I love the clothing and the feathers. Nadymma is nifty, though I'd always imagined her skin as being a bit more bluish than gray; oh welp! I now know!

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:53 pm

IT was a trickly color to make. i wanted it evident she was half drow. <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:36 pm

Wait. Doesn't Amana randomly sexchange? How did she carry a child to term, despite only having a uterus half the time? <p>-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"If a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one's around to hear it, it was obviously the work of ninja."
-Darkknight

"Two men entered, and...both men left, but not before talking for ninety minutes."
-Stephen Colbert, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, on the first presidential debate.</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:48 pm

:D Wouldn't you like to know?

.....She actually has the curse removed to carry the child. In second gen she no longer sex changes. <p><div style="text-align:center">

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous