Requests as well....

For artistic creations in non-text format.
ChancellorSmartz

Requests as well....

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Sun May 23, 2004 11:21 pm

Hello, and good evening....as you all know me, I have made several topics like this one, and failed to keep up with them. But hopefully, this time will be different! So without futher ado, I will take requests, like my fellow artists. First to say, most of them will be starting off as pencil, but, if I want, or if you REALLY want to, I will ink + color as well. So....get to requesting. In the meantime, I'll be off at school or something, but I will check up on this topic daily, at oh, around 2:30 PM.

-Sincerly, Vince. <p>"Dude...you can't put salt on asians. We already taste good." -Me</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Re: Requests as well....

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon May 24, 2004 8:17 am

This should be interesting. Haven't seen much artwork from our resident notably delicious Asian lately.

This forum's been pretty active of late. That's groovy. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed May 26, 2004 8:24 pm

(1) Would you consider group pictures and, if so, how many people?

(2) I request Choark doing something Choarkky. Perhaps ordering a round of ale at the Jade Dragon Inn! You can, if willing, throw in a suspicious-looking Dia or goblin (remember that female goblins wear headdresses) if you want to do a scene, because that'd be neat. <p>
<center><small>Dragonhalf in English: a manga

It's big, and it's red / The red dragon, oh, the dread dragon / but never fear, for Dick is here / To slay the dragon~!</p>

ChancellorSmartz

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Thu May 27, 2004 1:54 pm

1) Well, if you be specific, I can see what I can do.

2) Sure, okay, why not! Cho is such a great guy to draw, so I can let my imagination go nuts. <p>"Dude...you can't put salt on asians. We already taste good." -Me</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu May 27, 2004 7:47 pm

I request Megatron (original) being a badass and annihilating some random Autobot! <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>Superion, Autobot air gestalt, recently died protecting Los Angeles from a nuclear missile. Rest in peace. :(</center></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=flamingdeth>FlamingDeth</A] at: 5/27/04 7:49 pm

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu May 27, 2004 7:54 pm

As ya taking requests, and I don't normally ask for pictures personally, I shall take this opurtunity to ask for:

http://www.fantasydragon.net/shan/leah_2nd_gen.jpg

Can you draw a 2nd Gen picture of Leah?

And/Or:

A picture of Deeum with a sword and shield, if ya could.

<p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Fri May 28, 2004 7:23 pm

On the one hand, I highly anticipate how the artwork requested in this thread turns out.

On the other hand, assuming you're still taking requests, I have one. Here goes with the description.

Character Name: Nanaja Chedralie

Height: 5 feet 8 inches

Physical Description:

=Body Shape: Nanaja's body is generally humanoid in shape, and his back is not hunched over at all.

=Fur: Nanaja's fur is a mixed orange, black, and whitish color. To be more precise, it's the same coloration and pattern as a Sumatran tiger's fur is. (No need to show this coloration, just give hints of it in the sketch, such as the black stripes)

=Limbs: Nanaja's arms and legs are moderately muscular - by which I mean his muscle shows a little bit, but he hasn't got the muscle of most bodybuilders.

=Feet: Nanaja's feet are human-like in shape, but have the thick 'pads' that cat paws have, as well as claws that are the size of the ones on a cat's paws. ...that's absolute size, not relative, meaning these ones are tiny.

=Hands: Nanaja's hands are generally human-like in shape, without fingernails, although the way they're bent suggests they can't completely straighten. The four main fingers (i.e. all fingers except the thumb) have thick lines running through the middle of them (only on the knuckle side, though). The reason for that (and the constant curve of the hands) is the foot-long claws that extend from Nanaja's knuckles in a Wolverine-esque fashion (except those claws are not retractable, thank you). Those claws are straight for the first eleven inches and then they curve ever so slightly in the last inch.

=Tail: Nanaja's tail is like that of most nekojin, with a total length of two and a half feet. A scar runs up the six inches nearest the tip of the tail (if you could see that scar under his fur).

=Face: Remember how I mentioned the Sumatran tiger in the description of Nanaja's fur color? That holds true for this as well, coloration, shape, and all.

=Typical Attire: Orange and grey. Nanaja wears a vest that is one of those colors, and pants that are the other color (if you want to color this, you decide). The vest has pockets, while the pants don't. <p>

Image <span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;"><br /><br />=="Yeah, well STUDY THIS!!" - Sonya Blade, "Mortal Kombat"
=="Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye bye." - Cypher, "The Matrix"<br />
View my online journal here.<br />Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here. </span></p>

ChancellorSmartz

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:00 pm

www.geocities.com/smartz85/ChoDia.jpg

Diane's request part 1: Fullfilled! :D Image <p>"Dude...you can't put salt on asians. We already taste good." -Me</p>

wkz

Loading problems

Unread postby wkz » Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:12 am

Took a helloave long time to get that picture.

Tip: Go to "www.geocities.com/smartz85/" first. Only after the website loads, add "ChoDia.jpg" at the back.

Otherwise the idiot that designed GeoCities will cry, whine and deny access.

Edited by: wkz at: 6/4/04 1:13 am

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Re: Loading problems

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:29 am

...Yes. How dare Geocities try to reduce bandwidth fees by disallowing direct linking. Curse their hides!

(Yes, my hypocrisy is duly noted.) <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin</p>

ValkyrieShan

Unread postby ValkyrieShan » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:42 pm

Geocities links can be reached pretty easily by just clicking and dragging the link to the address bar.

As for the pic, nice stuff. I'm especially impressed with the feet, those are good feet. And as always, great job on the faces and expressions.

ChancellorSmartz

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:20 pm

Requested by Cho, meant for Shan....

www.geocities.com/smartz85/Leah.jpg

LEAH. ENJOY. <p>"Dude...you can't put salt on asians. We already taste good." -Me</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:07 pm

Much grooviness. Love the expression. <p>
<center><small>Dragonhalf in English: a manga

It's big, and it's red / The red dragon, oh, the dread dragon / but never fear, for Dick is here / To slay the dragon~!</p>

ValkyrieShan

Unread postby ValkyrieShan » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:19 pm

Ooh, this I like. Totally IC expression, and those are rockin' gloves and weapons. LOVE that double-handed sword ... And the boots are just great. XD Thanks muchly, V!

ChancellorSmartz

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:23 pm

www.geocities.com/smartz85/Miang1.jpg

Although it wasn't requested, I decided to do something nice for my good friend, Amanda. Enjoy! <p>"Dude...you can't put salt on asians. We already taste good." -Me</p>

ChancellorSmartz

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:00 am

www.geocities.com/smartz85/Miangfood.jpg

...Also, as a little in-joke, how Miang tends to stuff herself when she is sad. ^^;; Not really sure to say that's a "joke" persay, but it's a neat drawing, yes? <p>"Dude...you can't put salt on asians. We already taste good." -Me</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous