Chibi Dracolich

For artistic creations in non-text format.
SALSAlys

Chibi Dracolich

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:55 pm

Hey Div. I know you requested a chibi dracolich once, but this resembles more a chibi dragon. ^^;; Oh welp. I'm afraid I've lost interest in coloring or cleaning it up, but eh. 9.9;; Meant to IM it to you, but couldn't catch ya. Thus, I desecrate the board.

Click here!

Divinegon2130

Re: Chibi Dracolich

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:04 pm

No need to fear the lack of coloring or clearing-up interest.

This one's quite cute as it is. And even though, as you claim, it turned out closer to a dragon, it's good enough for me. <p>

<span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;"><br /><br />=="Yeah, well STUDY THIS!!" - Sonya Blade, "Mortal Kombat"
=="Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye bye." - Cypher, "The Matrix"<br />
View my online journal here.<br />Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here.<br /> And I've been having image trouble, so those are out for a while. </span></p>

Nick Shogun

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:17 pm

It has POTENTIAL to be a great picture, with color and CG.

I like the expression? Image <p>----------------------
--Finally, whatever you do, don't pressure her to sleep with you. That's an absolutely steadfast rule. You'll probably have more success just, you know, charming her into it.

--The spying was *awesome*. It was a lot of waiting, but it was the kind of tense, drooling waiting that I love. It reminded me of when my dad used to take me hunting, except this time, I was the hunter, not the hunted.</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous