Ack! More low-grade fanart! RUN! (Choark)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Will Rennar

Ack! More low-grade fanart! RUN! (Choark)

Postby Will Rennar » Fri May 21, 2004 10:49 pm

Despite having quite literally given up on this one midway through, I went ahead and finished it (ever haphazardly) and scanned it for your eternal damnation....I mean viewing pleasure.

.....no, no, I was right the first time...

Anyway...here you are: CHOARK THE PIG KNIGHT!
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/7462951/

...it was such a cool one at first too...*mourns its loss and skewers himself upon his sketch pencil* <p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>Edited by: Will Rennar&nbsp; Image at: 5/22/04 8:36 am

Nick Shogun

Re: Ack! More low-grade fanart! RUN! (Choark)

Postby Nick Shogun » Sat May 22, 2004 6:46 pm

You did a good job on Pig, in my opinion, but it looks like CHo's arm and hammer are attached to each other, like a robot-hammer-arm.

Choark

Re: Ack! More low-grade fanart! RUN! (Choark)

Postby Choark » Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 am

Wow, now thats something different indeed. What a cool thing to log back onto. Tis very intresting idea, and the sholder pads kinda remind me of Gourry's, for some odd reason.

Even if ya don't think its that good man, the fact tis fanart in some way has made me a happy chapy, and seeing Choark riding Pig is cool!

Thanks dude! *high fives* <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous