Craptacular DM/Dia Fanart Ahoy!

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Will Rennar

Craptacular DM/Dia Fanart Ahoy!

Unread postby Will Rennar » Thu May 20, 2004 10:51 pm

http://www.deviantart.com/view/7438427/

View at your own risk. I will warn you right now that my bloodstream was roughly 20% cold medicine, which had about the same effect on me as a normal man gets from 4 shots of Jack Daniels.

Remember, you've been warned. <p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: Craptacular DM/Dia Fanart Ahoy!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu May 20, 2004 11:33 pm

Aya says "Don't drink and draw, you might make a few dragongirls very angry." >:"

But seriously, it's not that bad, aside from the unstable proportions, which I'm assuming are coming from not having some sort of frame underneath them (smack me if I'm wrong) it's not half bad! I demand that it get colored. <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>

Will Rennar

Unread postby Will Rennar » Fri May 21, 2004 2:44 pm

*shrugs* As good an excuse as any, I suppose (although I still blame the proportions on my then-plastered state of mind). Nonetheless, the fact that the like/dislike vote is currently standing at 3-1 (you/DM/Dia have an insanely higher opinion of it than I do) is still leaving my brain in WTF mode...still, if it means me not getting skewered on my own pencil, no need to complain. ^^;;

<p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Fri May 21, 2004 3:11 pm

I left my comments on your DA account. Plus favs. :( <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Will Rennar

Unread postby Will Rennar » Fri May 21, 2004 3:15 pm

So I saw.

Also, after thinking about it for a bit, I have to agree with LDC. If anyone wants to grab n' color it, go for it. *would do it himself if he had some art software other than GraphicConverter (aka Paint for Mac)* <p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>Edited by: Will Rennar&nbsp; Image at: 5/21/04 6:11 pm

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri May 21, 2004 10:42 pm

Commented over AIM! <p>
<center><small>Dragonhalf in English: a manga

It's big, and it's red / The red dragon, oh, the dread dragon / but never fear, for Dick is here / To slay the dragon~!</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous