This is for all you Silent Hill Fans... and other people too

For artistic creations in non-text format.
ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

This is for all you Silent Hill Fans... and other people too

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:42 pm

www.deviantart.com/deviation/6029754/

I know, I totally fucked up the colors, but at least He got a decent head and proportions... Now if those boots weren't there.. Gee...

Anyway, for those not familiar with the Silent Hill series, this is the Pyramid Head, one of the scariest, and definantly the most annoying monster ever. You can't kill him, he follows you around and you get to see some REALLY disturbing scenes with him (like for example how he takes the anal virginity of another monster... ´though not any close-ups, thank god)

Yeah... And that's a big knife he's got. Yeah. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Christian Cordeus - Shamelessly stealing school supplies since 1993.</div></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

omg wtf

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:43 pm

Kate's familiar with it, thanks to me. :o (Being that I'm the big SH fanboy 'round these parts.)

Anyhows: uh, yeah. Colors are actually a bit too bright.. could use more rust, darker tones, that kind of stuff. The body itself seems a bit too thin and misproportioned to be PH's. It always seemed like more of an apron than a 'cloak' or whatnot. The knife's a bit off, but the rust mix on that's grand.

Head seems fine.. but that black line on it (the 'edge') is rather annoying. Why not go for a mix of colors with no black lining? See example.

It's a nice start, tho. And if you thought PH was really frightening, wait till you see what SH4 has in store..

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous