People who use the FD.net Oekaki

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Deeum

People who use the FD.net Oekaki

Unread postby Deeum » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:07 pm

I dont know when I'll get it back up, but I hope to do it soon. I'm sorry for the trouble.

If all else fails, I'll look into installing Shi-Painter. The only problem is that you Oekaki BBs fans will have to learn to use Paint BBS to some extent. :/

sorry again. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dragonmistressscv>DragonMistressSCV</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/13/04 10:07 pm

Choark

Re: People who use the FD.net Oekaki

Unread postby Choark » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:28 am

Do not feel too bad though! Because with some playing of Shi Painter it works pretty damn cool and depending on what mode it's put in you can add and take away layers as well, so its like the Oekaki Board, but better!

So for all of you who care there is a Pen tool *drools* Nice clean lines for once, and those who use PaintBBS will be happy to know the lines are even smoother then when using watercolour and certainly don't hurt ya wrist as much.

=D *this was posted by Happy Cho, trying to make bad situations seem like an opportunity to smile since 1981*

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-please note smiles are not guaranteed and if you experience facial expressions such as Frowns, Angry Face, Saddness or even Pity consult your local expression doctor. Happy Cho is in no way endorsed by the government, legal battle still pending....-</span> <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:24 am

thats funny because i only use paint bbs.
dont worry, take your time, we're just going to wait, i guess. <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!</div>
</p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:55 pm

OK people. Looks like i'm going to look for a webhost that does allow the files needed for an oekaki board and one that lacks people that are rude as fuck.. well MOSTLY anyway.
So go on Lys' friend's board and draw or whatever there till I can get everything into shape again. Sorry in advance. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous