Ash needs something!!!!!! (Game Related)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Ash needs something!!!!!! (Game Related)

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:09 pm

Okay... small things needed here this time. But this needs mentioning.

-Overworld Map Sprites-
Hopefully this won't need too much explaining. You know those sprites of the characters when on the world map or towns in such games like FF4, FF5, and those recent re-releases of FF1 & 2?

1. I need to know if anyone might have some of these sprites that are based on some of the many RPGWWers. Mainly Hakaril and Dai Rai. But if you have any more, I'd like to know.

-If that's not possible-
2. If not, then I'd like to know if anyone would like to make some for my game. Any takers?

*~ Note: I'm gonna try to take a crack at the Nekoko version of said sprites.

Those who pitch in will be added to the small crew list along with myself and Redeye Dragon.

--**Game Update**--
Been making some small achievements in the game itself. Finally getting around to tweaking the mini-game (Where the selectable characters ride chocobos), and if all goes well... I may be able to release a small demo featuring this mini-game relatively soon. Image

This mini game will also feature the majorly kick ass chocobo rider sprites that RED's been making.Image <p>"I try to entertain you, the best I can. I wish I'd started walking before I ran." --Ozzy "Gets Me Through"</p>

Firnthuleien

Re: Ash needs something!!!!!! (Game Related)

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:11 pm

I could give it a go, Ash. Though I have work and stuff to do ^_^; <p><div style="text-align:center"> Image
(9:58:37 PM) Shinigori has entered the room.
DWSage008 (9:58:39 PM): I'm disturbed. How about you?
</div></p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Ash needs something!!!!!! (Game Related)

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:38 pm

Well seems like nobody's gonna put forward any overworld map sprites that they might have.

Image So that means now that those wishing to help and make these sprites (Hakaril, Dia, etc.) are more than welcome to now.

I'm talking FF4-5 style overhead/overworld map sprites. As in non-battle. This shouldn't be too hard to understand.Image
<p>"I try to entertain you, the best I can. I wish I'd started walking before I ran." --Ozzy "Gets Me Through"</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous