bored(random pic!)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
ikozaedro

bored(random pic!)

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:39 am

so, i was thinking "damn! all my birdo drawings are crap!" so, i tried to fix that:

(also,link:here)

opinions please,meow. <p><div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!!</span></div>
</p>

pd Rydia

Re: bored(random pic!)

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:43 am

I like it. The thought of Birdo in that pose makes me giggle like a little girl. <p>
<center>On the first day of Christmas...</center></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:16 am

Haw! I am amused. Good stuff, Our Mexican.

The background is really, really simple, though, and kind of clashes with the hot-pinkish color of Birdo there. You should probably put more thought into your backgrounds... also, there's a bunch of empty space on the left there that should probably be cut off... as it is, the composition isn't very balanced.

However, as Dia has said, the pose is great <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:45 pm

...yeah..the background is bad, i just couldnt decide what to do with it, i did and re-did it several times till i got bored and did it like this.
and the empty space....i dont know why, most of the time i dont care about it....even if i know i shouldnt leave it empty. <p><div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!!</span></div>
</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:27 am

I'm late to say this, but I thought I would, anyhow:

.. hahaha. That's classic, yet somehow that fits Birdo (always with those little 'winks'). <p>

Creation: COMPREHENDING STUPIDITY.</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous