Sashel as per request

For artistic creations in non-text format.
bunnygirle78

Sashel as per request

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:50 am

Aww this turned out so cute. Shes tyeing her up her sandal. And wouldn't you know it, a small watter dragon nymph shows up and wants some lovin.

Sashel <p>

"What would you do with out me Daxter?"
Jak from Jak 2

"Well Jak, I wouldn't be standing two feet tall, covered in fur, walking around a sewer without pants. . .god I miss pants."
Daxter from Jak 2</p>

ikozaedro

Re: Sashel as per request

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:55 am

AAAAAAAAAWWWWW! the wainess took me by surprise, sooooo lovely! <p><div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!!</span></div>
</p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:55 am

Holy Moly!

I havn't been replying to much of yours these days bunny girl and I'm sorry but I MUST say how your poses have really been grand of late. While maybe you could do with some practice in other area's you DO think of the whole picture really well and come out with some real nice works that seem very well thought out.

You're defiantly improving a lot and I can't wait to see what you do next! ^_^ <p><div style="text-align:center">Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center">Cowgirl fanboy - Barbarian Ninja - Expert Mouse Catcher - Holder of the Iron Glasses Of Doom!</div></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:59 am

What Cho said. Except for the not replying to your topics bit. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:59 pm

*_*

Thankyouuuu! I seriously didn't see this thread, but that is all "wowie". *huggle* Thankies!!! <p>

l33tPenguinePimp: I'm going to try to make a bread bowl.
KnightsofSquare: Good luck.
KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous