The demon Tacoria (another request)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Divinegon2130

The demon Tacoria (another request)

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:12 am

I might be too soon in asking for another piece of artwork already, especially after getting the Azmodan pic... but... I ask for this one because it technically can count for concept art for a race as well as a character drawing.

The character in question?

Name: Tacoria
Race: Miganka
Appearance in general: Tacoria looks similar to a miniature T-rex (miniature meaning about six feet in height in this case), with several noteworthy exceptions. First, his arms are slightly longer than the aforementioned creature's. Secondly, there is a cluster of skin between his normal eyes, and set in that cluster of skin is a third eye.

Tacoria's coloration is an alternate orange-and-black striped pattern (do this however you wish) on most of his body, with a lighter tannish underbelly. Also, his normal eyes are green, but his middle eye is red.

.....also, I ask that Bunnygirl not be the one drawing this, but that's only because she drew the last request I made. Don't wanna tire out a single artist.

.......unless she REALLY insists.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=divinegon2130>Divinegon2130</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/7/03 5:00 pm

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous