requests?

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Lord Hatsuma

requests?

Unread postby Lord Hatsuma » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:48 am

This seems to be the going trend, so...

I can probably draw a pic or two over the next two weeks. Post your requests here. Oh, and in addition to the usual physical description, give me a personality description as well. Trust me, it'll help.

~Hatsuma!

SALSAlys

Ooh...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:47 pm

*huggles madly* Piccy pwease? 9___9

And now for my actual request!

Character: Ryoko Devilmen

Description: Cute little sooky-half; pointed ears, and small fangs. Female (very definitely), and with light brown hair which has chunky blonde streaks, loose and ending about the middle of her back. She has dark blue eyes, and is a teenager. =D Usually wears a black miniskirt and pink tank top, though she can (and will) wear anything fanservicey.

Personality: SWEET, ANNOYING, AND BUBBLY! She's the girl who reeeeally likes to 'move things fast' in relationships, but will violently and loudly proclaim her love the whole while! She wilts easily, but also recovers easily, and is pretty much almost always happy. =D Oh, and she's got a fascination with mangoes. Mangoes and Jaeko, oh yeah. Jaeko being her current heartthrob. =D

Raishilliah

Re: requests?

Unread postby Raishilliah » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:03 pm

Yessir! I'd like to request Autumn and stuffoo.

Wellllp, lessee... Autumn is rather tall, verry thin (and not "just because"), with tan skin, golden blonde hair, brown eyes, a light blue crescent mark behind her ear (it doesn't usually show) and rather *cough cough* busty and stuffies. She wears a navy blue sweatshirt with a hood, baggy light blue jeans, black boots, and a black choker necklace.

As for personality, she is often depressed, says whatever the heck comes into her head... Stuff like that. Minor angsting does happen, of course, if you want to draw her like that...
However. Something I forgot to mention... Please don't draw her smiling, as she's rarely like that. <p>

l33tPenguinePimp: I'm going to try to make a bread bowl.
KnightsofSquare: Good luck.
KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=raishilliah>Raishilliah</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/4/03 5:45 pm

Lord Hatsuma

Unread postby Lord Hatsuma » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:25 am

Sooky-half...?

~Hatsuma!

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:27 am

Succubus half, I do believe. <p>
<center>On the first day of Christmas...</center></p>

SALSAlys

Yup.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:13 pm

My momma speaks truth; succubus half indeed.

Teh Kev

Re: Ooh...

Unread postby Teh Kev » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:55 pm

It would be awesome if you could possibly do a picture of a certain other Devilmen along with Ryoko. ^_^;

Character: Ryoji Devilmen (Older brother of Ryoko)

Description: Demon/Succubus(Or would that be Incubus?) half; pointed ears, small fangs. Male, dark brown hair which has small streaks of silver and ends at his shoulders. He has dark red eyes, stands 5'7 and is exactly 20 years old. He tends to wear blue pants and a dark purple tank top.

Personality: Somewhat shy, a bit perverse, rather easy to manipulate, and more or less the opposite of his sister. Not the most social person, as he tends to spend his time with family or alone. Although when alone he likes to hang about the park and play a Ocarina his father gave him. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous