Back in action, Baby! (...sorta)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
ChancellorSmartz

Back in action, Baby! (...sorta)

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:45 pm

Yes, it is I, the fanart wombat, making commissions available to people again! As of recent, I have slightly improved upon my art, and will be willing to draw characters, or whatnot. Hell, I have been thinking of drawing monster designs.

As an example, Shini asked me to do Nezetta, one of his characters, and the following link is the result.www.geocities.com/smartz85/Nez0.psd.jpg <p>"Dude...you can't put salt on asians. We already taste good." -Me</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: Back in action, Baby! (...sorta)

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:50 pm

As stated in chat, I love it. :(

Also, as stated in a different chat, Vince does teh ladies pretty well. I also approve of the more art thing. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Two heroes, two villains and a catboy...Life doesn't get much better than this....</div></p>

RedEye Dragon89

Unread postby RedEye Dragon89 » Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:57 pm

Looks awesome, but the legs are too short. Notice if the arms weren't bent, the tip of her hand would reach below her knees. From the way her figure looks she looks like a character who would pretty much be "all legs." Oh, and her right boob looks kind of off...Either that or her left boob isn't big enough.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=redeyedragon89@rpgww60462>RedEye] at: 10/29/03 10:58 pm

ChancellorSmartz

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:55 pm

Well, besides the breasts, which this TOPIC IS TOTALLY NOT ABOUT (ALTHOUGH IT SHOULD), I was hoping people would ask for art, rather than critique it, 'kay? No offense. <p>"Dude...you can't put salt on asians. We already taste good." -Me</p>

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:59 pm

You can draw a pic of my character Xavier.

He is 5'8, about 140 lbs. He has short spiky hair, grey eyes, slightly tan skin, and usually wears brown and green clothes, with a green cloak. He always has his staff with him, which is black with silver runes running up and down it. At the top, there is a multi-colored crystal (red, green, blue, yellow).

Hope that is enough detail. <p>

The Media is an organization in the same sense that Ohio is a team. -PriamNevhausten</p>

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:10 am

Many props to Vince for this. :D

Roit. Many descriptions you might need are right here, as I never get tired of saying. My post in that thread is as good as here, requesting Pelm and Koneko, natch.

Not to mention I'm a lazy bastich and don't feel like C&Ping. >:{ <p>

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.</p>Edited by: Koneko at: 10/30/03 12:18 am

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:16 am

lex would love to see vince draw Whisper. yeah whisper "kissy face" of the fey. :D please i won't put ketchup on you ok?

and as for the picture. dig it dig it. you really turned up your style a notch. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">
Happy Halloween, you bastards!
</div></p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:29 am

Thats nice, I love her eyes and her smile. Her outfit is dead sexy.

The only feedback I have to offer is this. Her legs look short to me, and it makes her top half look much longer. Don't get me wrong, her legs and arms look great, its just her legs look a bit short to me.

Also, her left boob looks a little low.

I love the pic, the coloring is great, you can never go wrong with black. Keep up the good work. <p>

So. . .ya want to poke something with a stick?</p>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:34 am

I must say I like the artwork, V.

And I have a request of my own. I ask you to draw a creature that I have just started using called a glynn.

For description, a glynn looks generally humanoid in shape, though its limbs are built most like a lion's. In fact, the limbs, abdomen, and lower torso of a glynn are covered with lion fur. The upper torso, shoulders, and face are covered with feathers like those of a hawk, and the head itself is shaped like a hawk's head. A glynn also has large hawk wings protruding from its back.

Hopefully that's sufficient. <p>

Image <span style="font-size:medium;"> Quote of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:x-small;">

Thompson: ....nah, but with not having to guard Miles anymore, I'm just, well, overly bored now.
Leothe: Really? In this city? You must have to work hard at it.

View my online journal here. </span></p>

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:51 pm

I can't see it... ;_;

But regardless, I'd like to request one myself (of Sashel)!

Okay, for a description she has slightly above average height, pinkish purple hair, blue eyes, a purple dress with a blue outlinish design, it happens to be entirely sleevless except for two bands around her arms which are short and a bit like sleeves, and at the collar there's a rather large square gem (with rounded corners). She has ears that come to a point like an elf's, though they are much longer, about half a foot so, I'd guess. She also wears brown sandals.
Oh, and something I forgot. Her ears are quadruple pierced, with three hoop earrings near the tip and one in the ear lobe.
If you need any other bits about her description let me know. Also... www.geocities.com/angeloffire423/sasheleverything.bmp

Have a sheet for reference. The ear on the second portrait plus the sprites that don't have her collar gem are wonky. Ignore them, if you could. The big full-body sprites are by far the most accurate. <p>

Sweet mother of an apple pie on steroids! -Blaze Yamato Spirit

I promise I don't bite... too hard. -Me!

If at first you don't succeed, type, type again.</p>Edited by: Raishilliah&nbsp; Image at: 12/1/03 2:07 pm

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:57 pm

Ooh, I also have a request. ^^;;

Karin Vaza. One of my favorite chars, whee. =D

Tall Valthi woman with pale skin— almost doll-like, although she has an athletic build, and long black hair. Her hair goes down to her waist, and she usually has it tied back into a loose braid. Her eyes are green, though she usually wears dark shades over them, and she has two usual outfits:

Outfit 1: Long, loose black pants with a long black trenchcoat, over a dark blue, sleeveless shirt. Also funky boots, and two pistols at her hips. =D

Outfit 2: ...um. Basically same as outfit 1, but minus the trenchcoat, and she has a lighter blue, long-sleeved shirt with cut-away shoulders. So near enough as no difference. =D

Or any other funky fun outfit you can think of! ^o^

She's swears a lot, is ticked off easily, but also has a somewhat weird sense of humor. Just a little note on characteristics if you draw her, I guess. =D

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:25 pm

Nezetta looks a lot sexier than I thought she would. Seriously. <p>PsychoWarden2002: Like a father? So the Lord of Barius is a demon-summoner, a pedophile, AND an incestualist?
NebbieQ: (You forgot the tentacle fetish.)</p>

ChancellorSmartz

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:34 pm

*bumps to remind himself of commissions* <p>"Dude...you can't put salt on asians. We already taste good." -Me</p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:52 am

First reaction was the name "Pandora" popping into my head, which I doubt anyone will get unless they're A) British and B) Read a certain music magazine.

Now, since Red Eye already C&Ced this good, I'll just put my two pence in by saying that it is a damn fine piece of art, despite the flaws noted.

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous