First request done (Tinuviel)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Raishilliah

First request done (Tinuviel)

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:22 pm

It's done. Bah. You get an artist evolution piccy, Popo. I switched drawing styles part-way through. <.< >.> If someone still thinks my art be awful, they can cancel their requests, okay?
Now then, onto this wonky piece of junk.

http://www.geocities.com/angeloffire423/giftie.jpg

The link's probably broken, but it's not worth seeing anyway. Move along...

And in case you noticed, I'm very very very frustrated with Geocities right now cause it won't let me show the picture. <p>

l33tPenguinePimp: I'm going to try to make a bread bowl.
KnightsofSquare: Good luck.
KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=raishilliah>Raishilliah</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/29/03 2:23 pm

ValkyrieShan

Re: First request done (Tinuviel)

Unread postby ValkyrieShan » Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:19 pm

Now, now, don't let your frustrations at Geocities make you knock a decent piece of art. ={

Go take your rage out on Tom or something. =P

Anyway, first thing I was impressed by is the pose. That looks quite a hard one to pull off. And I say 'looks' because I've never tried it myself. She looks to be sitting a bit skew, but that's nothing major. An overall nice job on the shading. I especially like the few spots on the neck that have been blurred a bit on the edges. They look ultra-realistic to me. o.o The expression on her face is very sweet. ^^ A bit more shading on the face would have been good, but otherwise yeah, nice job on this.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:34 pm

Very cute. Me loves coloring. =D

Only tiff is that her face is a bit too oval-ish, I guess? Just seems a little flat, though some more shading might fix that. *shrug; isn't good at putting this in words*

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:05 pm

The thing with the face... The whole project had taken me like a week and I was fed up with it already. So, the face didn't exactly get as much work as the rest. ^_^;

Oh, and Geocities being a meanie doesn't have much to do with my artistic woes. I'm just like that.

<.< >.> Popo better see this, though.

(EDIT: I can't spell today! Yay!) <p>

KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=raishilliah>Raishilliah</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/29/03 6:19 pm

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:01 pm

*tackles Raish*

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

*bug hug*

I likes it! <p>
When angry, count to ten; when very angry, swear.
-- Mark Twain

WTF?You people are so harsh..learn how to give some positive in with the negative before the world swallows you up and brings you to me and I shoot your head off and dance in your blood.
--PruePiperPheobePaige</p>

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:42 pm

*tackled and bug hugged* No problem, Popo. Now then, on to the next request... I'll probably roll to decide who to do next...

Wait, what is a bug hug, anyway? <p>

KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.</p>

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:34 pm

It's a big hug, with a typo! <p>
When angry, count to ten; when very angry, swear.
-- Mark Twain

WTF?You people are so harsh..learn how to give some positive in with the negative before the world swallows you up and brings you to me and I shoot your head off and dance in your blood.
--PruePiperPheobePaige</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous