Calling All Artists (Rpgww Game related)

For artistic creations in non-text format.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Calling All Artists (Rpgww Game related)

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:26 am

Yep. That time now. I said I'd be asking for art sometime in the near future and that near future is now. These are scene pics that i need done.

Again this is to get some more people involved in the game.

This might be too much though... Image

What Ash needs:
-A pic of a shadowy stranger standing before a big window overlooking the planet Gaera in the BG. This is going to be angeled from behind the stranger as he stands there looking down on the planet. Meant to be very dark and shadowy.

-A pic of an eye (which belongs to the stranger in the above pic) with a blue pupil (maybe with half a face), looking to the right and a soldier (who looks like a Dragoon) in the background, kneeling. This is to be another shadowy pic.

-A pic (much happier one) of Queen Aya, Elle, Nekoko, and Dai Rai sitting in a field. With Ash (like i said with more influence from Nick's Manga version) and Hakaril standing nearby, watching over them. Both looking a wee bit bored. Doma City in the background optional. Very bright and sunny.

These are the three pics i need for now. Hope I was pretty detailed about what i want in these pics. Anyone who is willing to help me (and Redeye Dragon, since he joined my team) would be greatly appreciated. <p>"Well What do you know. Alcohol does burn, and here I thought they said that just to keep flame throwers out of the hands of drunks."</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Calling All Artists (Rpgww Game related)

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:59 pm

Could really use these still. If any artists are available.Image <p>"Well What do you know. Alcohol does burn, and here I thought they said that just to keep flame throwers out of the hands of drunks."</p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:41 pm

Well I'll give it a try.

Uh. . .do you need any monsters? <p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:02 am

Not right now Bunny, just scene pictures.Image <p>"Well What do you know. Alcohol does burn, and here I thought they said that just to keep flame throwers out of the hands of drunks."</p>

Nick Shogun

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:02 pm

WOO!!!

And I'll do it too! Just because!

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:54 pm

K. I'll try some of the others. . .he he.

<p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>

Lord Hatsuma

Unread postby Lord Hatsuma » Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:07 am

Hmm.

I'll have the first done by the end of the month.

~Hatsuma!

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:25 pm

Ash what do Queen Aya, Elle, Nekoko, and Dai Rai look like? I'd like to try the one of them. <p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:35 am

Well i'm using the characters' looks themselves for general look influence. Only REAL exception is Ash, whose look is more influenced by his manga counterpart from Nick's comics, since the arm-guards are a bitch to make in CT format.

Also cause Nick's manga version of Ash kicks major ass. So i kinda combined both the Gaera version with the Manga version on that note. Basically saying that that's what Ash looks like without the armor plated arm-guards.

But everyone else whose an actual Gaera character in this (Hak, Aya, Dai, Nekoko, Elle, etc.) looks like their Gaera counterparts. <p>"Well What do you know. Alcohol does burn, and here I thought they said that just to keep flame throwers out of the hands of drunks."</p>

Return to Fanart and Miscellaneous