Ohioans!

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Ohioans!

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:25 am

Mom was going over our caller ID this morning, and noticed we had a missed call! Specifically, it was from the 14th of this month, from a "Joseph Baker" from a 614 area code, which is Columbus Ohio apparently (thank you internets~). Did someone from RPGWW try to call?

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:59 am

Probably not! Unless it was PhilWill. I think he's in C-bus? I dunno, I don't keep tabs on this stuff.
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:52 pm

Wasn't me.
Anime is kind of like fish in that it is better the less "fishy" it is.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:08 am

I got a voice message on my house's phone (a number I haven't given out in over a decade) from someone named Joseph, at 2:30 in the morning today. Private number though, and probably not related.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:44 am

Someone named Joseph is gunning for RPGWWers?

No one is safe?
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

Return to Discussion Forum