Thank you

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Trentin
Seeing the world more everyday

Thank you

Unread postby Trentin » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:13 am

You may all not remember me but I remember you all. I remember my ignorance and inability to correct known errors. I respect and appreciate you all for helping me realize what ignorance means and the importance of translating thoughts in the English language. (though I think you shouldn't think in English words as its limiting even though its fucking huge.)

I do not know if any of you have impacted someones life. Its significant because every thought is important and tuning into your environment is important.

I was young, dumb, unintelligible, but I did listen. I did listen.

Now pherhaps I will rejoin the community as the time has passed I can see forgiveness and have forgiven myself and responsibly. You may now see my ignorance has been drained away and my eyes have been opened.

I'm addicted to being aware and addicted to my past at the same time.

Thank you for being part of my past.
May I wish you all well

P.S: i don't know why i chose xmogxmoogle@homail.com as my user name but it will change if I decide to rejoin the community.

Thank you for helping me be aware.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:06 pm

I know who you are, even though your period on this forum was before my time.

My sarcasm detector doesn't work as well online, so if this is a genuine apology, I'm personally not going to ban you. However, if the people who were here then do want that--or if I get complaints later--that's what's going to happen.

I respect that you're using a screenname we'd recognize but I'm not certain (given how things went last time) why you're coming back. Why are you here?

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Welcome back, I suppose. I share Kai's bewilderment, but it's been a damn long time since we've seen you. I can't speak for all of RPGWW, but I'm willing to give you a chance at least. Welcome back and such.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:09 pm

Anyone is welcome here, provided they follow the rules and guidelines and act appropriately. If you say that you're going to do this, then there's no problem. Welcome back!

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:41 pm

Not worthy of the great Joshū. But that's okay, none of us here are Joshū.
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

Trentin
Seeing the world more everyday

Yes

Unread postby Trentin » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:49 pm

Thank you for seeing with your eyes and not the long past.
I'm starting to remember ALOT of things >.>. And parts of my past come alive. I mostly want to be here for my creativity I believe I can make that prevalent as I listen now and feel more.
Can I change my name without changing my email?
Meh mistake. O.o

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:38 pm

Yeah, you can. PM me with what you want your name changed to and I'll change it.

Return to Discussion Forum