Attention Chris:

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Attention Chris:

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:38 pm

I finally got some plane tickets!

It's not the flight I intended to get. By the time I got my check in the mail, and the bank processed it and gave us access to the money, the only available flight remaining within my budget was to leave on September 17th at 8:30 PM, fly to Atlanta Georgia, then fly to Dayton and arrive at 12:19 AM. So I'll be arriving almost literally 10 hours after you to (less 1 minute, to be precise).

I know this is inconvenient, but it was the only way I could still get there any time in the next... what, 3-4 months?

My flight to go home leaves October 1st at 7:03 PM. Whee.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:43 pm

Ooooh you guys should come to visit Indy. I'm not sure what our weekend availability will be, but maybe something can be sorted out.

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:21 pm

Arriving? Shini's already here, dawg.
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:55 am

He's leaving you on the 15th for a wedding here in Virginia, and getting back on the 17th. :o

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:35 am

*is enlightened!*
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:57 pm

I find it amusing that you live with him, and this is still news to you.

No fault of yours, but still. Comedy.
Anime is kind of like fish in that it is better the less "fishy" it is.

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:05 pm

You know how hermitous we all are. All of us. Even some of the people who stop over here regularly.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:10 pm

I am going to drive you people insane with socialness, then.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:36 pm

No, Priam knew. :(
Hey there! Can I give you a hand?

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:07 am

Pft! You underestimate the bounds of my inattentiveness!

Return to Discussion Forum