Survey says...

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Archmage144

Survey says...

Unread postby Archmage144 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:23 am

My most recent livejournal entry is actually something of a quiz that I put together because I'm trying to gauge the kinds of things people do and don't know about medicine, particularly over-the-counter stuff and a few other miscellaneous facts.

You can find it here.

You don't have to be registered with livejournal to post an anonymous comment and "take the quiz," and I'd like to get as many responses as possible. Because I want to get an accurate picture of people's general knowledge offhand, without access to reference materials, I would appreciate it if people give answers without consulting TEH INTARWEB or any of my previous journal entries for the answers. Comments are being screened, so you can't accidentally scroll down and see someone else's answers.

Please be my guinea pig and take my little quiz! When I get enough responses, I'll post the answers and the rationale behind them. Don't be afraid to take the quiz if you think you know very little about drugs; that's precisely what I'm trying to gauge. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>Edited by: Archmage144&nbsp; Image at: 1/5/07 1:25

Archmage144

Re: Survey says...

Unread postby Archmage144 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:45 pm

In response to a comment made by Kelne, I'm using American brand names whenever product brand names come up, which means that foreigners may have some trouble with this quiz if only because they're not accustomed to using the same names for stuff. :( <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:26 pm

So, yea, turns out LJ forgot who I was and I didn't catch it, so you've got at least one anonymous comment there that shouldn't be.

Just a head's up. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:42 pm

Left my thoughts on the questions on there, too, so there's certainty as to my level of actual knowledge on the subject. Had to split it into two posts to fit it all that way, though. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:39 pm

Quiz answers and commentary are posted! <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:22 pm

Oh, I see!

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:11 pm

Thanks, Vulture! <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:46 am

Do we get to see our own answers again, and other people's? <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:22 am

Sure. *unscreens!* <p>

RPGWW Wiki!</div></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:26 am

I wouldn't want to be Priam's mom right about now. Poor woman. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Return to Discussion Forum