A Guide to Unicorn's Visions for the Uninitiated

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Re: A Guide to Unicorn's Visions for the Uninitiated

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:48 am

I agree with the established-setting points. There's a reason that Kurt and Milo come from some unidentified territory, and have fairly untraceable pasts that they're not eager to talk about. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:19 am

Quote:
Everybody is allowed their own opinion, but the mod forum will not be made visible for viewing, ever.

I suppose this might be a bad time to tell you all about the secret ezOP-only forum I've made which I sit in and talk to myself....
<p>

"Moreover, when on the following night, much to his dismay, [Caesar] had a dream of raping his own mother, the soothsayers greatly encouraged him by their interpretations of it: namely, that he was destined to conquer the earth" - Suetonius, The Twelve Caesars - Julius Caesar, chapter 7</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:28 pm

I suppose this might be a bad time to tell you all about the secret ezOP-only forum I've made which I sit in and talk to myself....
Ironically, we had a mod/admin only subforum not too long ago. It wasn't there to be used, and wasn't actually, it was just there because I figured we'd later want a new subforum and could use it for that.

That, and it drove me nuts that the subforum links jumped numbers. And they jumped numbers because subforums got deleted after having served their use. :[ Yesh, I'm dumb sometimes.

The point of keeping it mod/admin only was so it wasn't a big ol' ugly link messing up the forum decor (and taking up space) for most posters.

I think we might have had a mod/admin only forum intended for use when we started the ezRPGWW, for that matter, but I can't quite recall. If we did, we dropped it soon enough, because there really wasn't a use for it. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica
"he is the godamn batman! thats why! if he can breath in space you damn bet he can wear a panty on his head!" glu-glu</div></p>

Previous

Return to Discussion Forum