GO GO GADGET PROPAGANDA

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

GO GO GADGET PROPAGANDA

Unread postby Kai » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:22 pm

The Fuss Over OTC Plan B

I adore the Family Research Council. These are the people who named an article about gay marriage after the logical fallacy they themselves were committing.

Another gem. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

pd Rydia

Re: GO GO GADGET PROPAGANDA

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:02 pm

I'm so glad we have such organizations standing up for women's rights and health. Truly, the FRC is a bastion of equal rights activism.

In other news, :[. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica
"he is the godamn batman! thats why! if he can breath in space you damn bet he can wear a panty on his head!" glu-glu</div></p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:47 pm

I love their pamphlets. All of them. They're all pants-pissingly funny, at least until I realize that someone else is staring at this page and nodding, ordering copies of them to hand out in public places. Then I'm sad at the world. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:35 pm

I can tell their alignment by the number of popup windows they open.

> 0 mean they're evil. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | d20 Optimization Boards</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:08 pm

I downloaded a pamphlet about the evul activist judges. :] Looks like quality edutainment, a la chick. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica
"he is the godamn batman! thats why! if he can breath in space you damn bet he can wear a panty on his head!" glu-glu</div></p>

Return to Discussion Forum