Foriegn Language character set/html help/someone please?

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Manga no Manda

Foriegn Language character set/html help/someone please?

Unread postby Manga no Manda » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:07 pm

p080.ezboard.com/fezboard...ID=6.topic

Where the heck is that? And someone explain the html to me because I don't understand... <p>Image</p>

Zemyla

Re: Foriegn Language character set/html help/someone please?

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:25 pm

That stuff is so you can have people use their default character set on your forum (if your forum is primarily Chinese, or Russian, or etc). However, it only concerns administrators.

If you want to use Japanese on ezBoard, we'll have to use Unicode.

Anyways, disregard, as this is a Unicode test.
&#1686;&#1672;&#1665;&#1657;&#1704; <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Return to Discussion Forum