moved

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

pd Rydia

moved

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:52 pm

So yes, I'm moved and settled in. Those who wish to get in touch with me by snail mail or phone may contact me over IM and ask for my numbers (and letters!) of contact. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Choark

Re: moved

Unread postby Choark » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:11 pm

Yay, progress!

Edit:
So, hows the new place? <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> </div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/14/06 17:12

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:56 pm

Full of boxes! Many of which are standing in as furniture, given the scant amount we have at the moment. Others, however, serve for the cat's hiding needs, MGS-style. Nonetheless, a number of our belongings remaing scattered along the floor.

It's pretty cool here. I like the east coast perhaps best of the places I've lived, so far, of the United States. But then again, I'm not responsible for driving here...

I'm impressed with the apartment complex, though given the quality of my previous complex, just about anything'd be a step up. Still, it's clean, more space than we need, nearby what it needs to be nearby, and full of pleasant people. Secure, as well. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:02 pm

Sounds like a nifty place. Maybe one day I'll have the chance to invade it!

If ya at the East Coast does this mean more Beach Parties!? With Sand, Sea and a Barbie!? <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> </div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:05 pm

"East Coast" is a relative term, my friend. Relative to land-locked Kentucky, and the majority of the middle chunk of the United States.

Alas, my beloved fish still costs me a small fortune. :'( <p>

Return to Discussion Forum