LMB

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

EKDS5k

LMB

Unread postby EKDS5k » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:21 am

Anyone know if this guy's still online, like ever? Or if he changed his screenname, anyone know it? I don't think he ever used his email, but if anyone knows that, could you tell me? Thanks.

Fucker didn't even try to get ahold of me while I was in Japan, and now I have no idea what he's up to.

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Re: LMB

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:17 am

Wait, 'was' in Japan? I guess that explains why you're online more frequently. Well, I mean, not really, but it sounds as good as any other explanation.

In other news, I am completely unhelpful to your cause. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:06 am

Think he stopped hanging around these parts when you skipped off to Japan.

Groxley Grunk

Unread postby Groxley Grunk » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:14 pm

He died in the uprising of '04.

It's true. They teach it in Social Studies now.

EKDS5k

Unread postby EKDS5k » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:22 pm

I know he stopped hanging around, but I was hoping someone still had him on a contact list or something. And yes, 'was' in Japan.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:52 pm

Are you back in Alberta's City of Demons and Eating Babies? Cuz if so, why not just look him up in the phone book? <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

EKDS5k

Unread postby EKDS5k » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:16 pm

I'm in Vancouver. And I tried that, his name's either unlisted, or his phone's in his roommate's name.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:54 am

He hasn't talked to me in over a year, but oddly I still very very very rarely talk with his room mate steven. Who last time I talked to him, they still lived together. If you have it. Add steven on MSN. If not. Contact me. I'm still on as LovelyJester most times.

Return to Discussion Forum