Old Bad Horror Movies..

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Celeste of Elvenhame

Old Bad Horror Movies..

Unread postby Celeste of Elvenhame » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:47 am

Over the years I have developed an unexplainable fondness for B grade horror movies, Like King Kong, Mothra, It came from the Black Lagoon, and so on.

I find myself searching for new titles to add to my collection of favorites. I was wondering if any of you had suggestions on old b grade horror movies to add to my collection. <p>-----Celeste of Elvenhame--------

</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: Old Bad Horror Movies..

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:46 pm

Celeste of Elvenhame

Unread postby Celeste of Elvenhame » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:54 pm

oooo! thank you!

thank you, thank you, thank you!

*awards End plushie of his choice* <p>-----Celeste of Elvenhame--------

</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:05 pm

Linkpimping and more linkpimping! <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Return to Discussion Forum