... It's happening. AGAIN.

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

... It's happening. AGAIN.

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:10 pm

My stupid damn computer is broken. Again. The Hard Drive is just fucking worthless. And it's going to keep being worthless until I get a new hard drive. I'd be all over getitng a new one, other than everyone who has money and can take me to get one is sick as a dog, or a lazy arse.

I can still be online on my father's computer, but if at some point my parents get sick of me being there, I disappear. This also means no WoW until I get a new one. So as far behind everyone as Lorraine is (34 to Chris, Sarah, Reako and BW's 50), it's about to get worse. This family is notorious for making me wait fucking forever for things. Even little things.

So yeah. Not really an "I'm absent" post, but... things are going to be different. Like RP for example. My mother likes to sit and watch TV near this computer when people like, say, Jak like to GM. And she gets pissed when she hears someone typing on the keyboard here. Because this keyboard is the noisiest mother fucker ever.

We'll see what I can do. :{ But not promises that I'll be back to normal before January 9th or so. They want me to have a working computer in time for school, but they have no drive to help me before then especially. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Jak Snide

Re: ... It's happening. AGAIN.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:53 pm

Well. Fuck a pig, man. :[ I might still do something for Shini's character tonight, since she's seperated and all. I'll be sure to log you up later. Hope you get yourself an awesome PC when the time comes.

PS: Throw your mum out of a goddamn 40th story window. That should sort things. Or deafen her.

RedEye Dragon89

Unread postby RedEye Dragon89 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:18 pm

Try jiggling the mainframe. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:46 pm

My alt is no where near "50". 46 at best. >_>; Recent BGs have killed my desire to play Razzie for a bit.

Hope things get better for you. :/ <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Return to Discussion Forum