Sugoicon 2005

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Quick Update!

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:36 am

There is from me, but not enough to inconvenience you. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:24 pm

Although the value of an NES is unquestionable, I'm not sure we'd actually be able to find a way to hook the thing up to some crazy newfangled TVamajig without anything to screw an RF adaptor into.

I've never actually hooked up an NES with A/V cables. Not sure how that works, exactly.

So, anyway, here's what's probably gonna happen. I'm going to show up at the Dayton airport around 1:30ish and find Chris who will hopefully have been found by Will. Then we'll come back to my place and chill for a bit, hopefully get Pervy on-board, and possibly debate on things of mine that I should bring along. Then we'll set out to for Cincinnati, nabbing Reako along the way. We'll probably be dropping Will and Reako off at the Travelodge so they can get their shit figured out, then heading over to the Terrace so the rest of us can get our own shit figured out. I'll probably be making use of a parking meter for this, since it won't be long at this point before I'll have to set out to nab Chuck. I think parking on the street is free after a certain hour of the late afternoon or something anyway. I'll probably drop Chuck and whoever decided to tag along with me to greet him off at the hotel and go locate some more permanent parking. I'm planning to leave my car parked the whole time we're there, which may or may not work out since Reako and Will are actually at a different hotel. I think the tri-city shuttle thing stops at midnight or something, so either they'll have to split before then or I'll have to drive some more X( Reguardless of what happens, I'm going to need a lot of help paying for parking. The only reason I'm not considering valet parking at the hotel is that it's like, $20 a day, or something. As for Neb on Friday, I have no idea what route the Cincinnati buses follow because the Southwestern Ohio Transit Authority website doesn't have a route map, so options to get her include un-parking my car (easiest method) and hailing a cab (not as easy, probably cheaper).

Plans for getting everyone back to their respective destinations can be hammered out once we pull the first plan off. One plan at a time. Airport people will probably have some time to kill since checkout is at 11 AM, and it doesn't take 4 hours to get to Cincinnati International Airport from downtown Cincinnati. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=brainwalker>BrainWalker</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/26/05 21:06

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:36 pm

www.nintendo.com/consumer...av_vcr.jsp <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:50 pm

*has an RF modulator* But that converted RedWhiteYellow signals into cable for when I had an old TV... will that do? <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:38 am

Wow, things haven't even gotten started and already two things have gone wrong. Awesome!

Well, I already bugged all the relevant people, so they all know that Pervy's sister is coming despite the fact that Pervy never once mentioned this to me, even though that exceeds my car's maximum occupancy by one. So, we're going to need two cars, which is going to cost everyone more in parking fees and gas money. It also means there'es now six people in one room at the Terrace and two people in one room at the Travelodge. Woo! Shoot me now. I really hope we can work that out.

Second, Chuck has apparently missed his initial flight. His message to me:
Quote:
Papa Tymisonn: BRIAN. EMERGENCY. I JUST MISSED MY INITIAL FLIGHT. I WILL BE ARRIVING AT 10 PM, NOT 3 AS ORIGINALLY PLANNED.
This is a thoroughly confusing message since I was under the assumption that he was arriving at 7, not 3, and it leads me to wonder if there hasn't been some confusion over the times of his his departing flight and his arriving flight. Plus I have no idea what flight he's on now. Hurrah! I sure hope it's at least the same airline X(

Edit: Further changes to the plan have arisen, but at least it's for the good of the order this time. It has been suggested (not asked for) that if podling Sarah (and possibly Pervy) were able to be at the Dayton airport sometime between Diane's arrival and Mike's arrival, she (or they) could ride with Diane's mom up to Cincinnati, which quite frankly is a massive blessing. I called Diane's mom just to be sure that was kosher, and since she didn't have any problems with it, that's almost certainly what's going to be happening. Now Pervy just needs to get out of bed before 5PM, and maybe things will actually work out. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=brainwalker>BrainWalker</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/27/05 11:16

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:36 am

However, you do realize that Mike and I are sacrificing two hours of alone time for The Good.

Thus.

I demand that Sarah/Joe make a corn sign, so Mom can spot them. It must be done for the good of all.

Oh, and I already packed my corn. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Previous

Return to Discussion Forum