Suckage. Computer failure.

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Sage on another comp

Suckage. Computer failure.

Unread postby Sage on another comp » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:39 pm

So, yeah. My computer has busted. I'm writing this from the family 'puter. Now, just so you know, this is not a 'leave of absence' post I've been so fond of writing.

Rather, this is a 'I might not be on so often' post. As writing from this computer is annoying (Gimp mouse, poor keyboard, I know how the Snersne fellow felt when his keyboard was stivky) I will not be in here so often as I was. I will still be on...but I'll let people know in advance that I will be getting off me arse every so often to go to the outside world.

And...uhm...oh yeah. I won't be on after ten until my original computer is fixed. So, suckage.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Re: Suckage. Computer failure.

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:42 pm

I forgot altogether that at one point, Snersne was a man!

Also, clean the keyboard/mouse and do yourself and your family a favor. If you can't figure it out, you're a chump.

RedEye Dragon89

Unread postby RedEye Dragon89 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:46 pm

Check the flux capacitor. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:26 am

Snersne was also a poster. It's a registered global account, sadly, so no one can reregister it.

I still don't know who has the account. It should be a shared account, like Monterry Jack. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:46 pm

Can't we register it as a local? I seem to recall that this is EZboard's way of saying "Fine, fine. If you really *must* have this name..."

edit: You know what, hell with asking. I'm going to try.

editedit: Wow, it turns out registering locally is totally a dumb idea and I do not know why anyone would do it because it is completely and utterly worthless. Also, EZboard's coding is not exactly top-notch, as the 'error username already exists' page redirects immediately to the *global* username registration. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=priamnevhausten>PriamNevhausten</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/26/05 12:51

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:37 pm

Maybe if I deleted the global account from the database, I think it'd work. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Return to Discussion Forum