HAY U GUYZ!! (Shameless begging inside!)

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

HAY U GUYZ!! (Shameless begging inside!)

Unread postby Nakibe » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:41 pm

Alright, I feel like embarassing myself again or something like that, and I need YOUR help to do so!

For a long while I've been assailed by various fighting game ideas and whatnot and haven't been able to do much about them. Mostly because I'm lazy. But partially because to do so would require spriting, something that I'm not entirely comfortable with.

This is where you people come in with the embarassment and such.

I would like to know how many of you folks are interested with putting up with my whining, begging, and then suddenly asking you for specific stuff for a while, in the hopes of getting together one or two (Or in an impossible case, 10 or 20) MUGEN-worthy sets of sprites together. I already have tons and tons of lists of moves together, so for basic ideas I am not entirely lacking. Also, I can program decently well in MUGEN or in other things, so once the sprites are done there is a good chance that I can actually do this. That and I still have friends that can help me when I get too lazy/stuck/etc.

As for the important details, I personally am interested in the Neo Geo Pocket Color size and style of sprite, mostly for my own concerns as to how long it'd take for the sprites to be done and to look nice. Approximate size (for just standing there) is 36 x 42, but obviously this would vary depending on the characters themselves. I DO have a few preferences for looks for some of these characters, but generally I don't care as much about that as I do that they have sprites that don't suck.

Later, I suppose I'll have to beg someone (POSSIBLY YOU!) to create large (120x140) and small (24x24) portraits, but that isn't entirely necessary at all.

And now that I've done my begging, please do kindly laugh at my request. Or, you know, help me out or something.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Re: HAY U GUYZ!! (Shameless begging inside!)

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:54 pm

I would help, if you could show me an example of the kind of sprites you're thinking of. I've never had a Neo Geo Pocket after all.

Edit: I totally want in on this. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: Besyanteo&nbsp; Image at: 9/25/05 20:58

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:22 pm

I'm up for small spritage as long as you realise that A) I'm not on the net for another two months and so seeing results will take a while and B) this means I'm not there to debate or give constant information too. Plus I'm not that good but I'm willing to honestly try my best.

My e-mail address is this name plus @hotmail.com.

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:12 pm

I may not be able to make sprites, but I sure can do any coding that needs to be done. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Groxley Grunk

Hell.

Unread postby Groxley Grunk » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:01 pm

Provide for me a bootleg copy of Photoshop 7 and I'll sprite the whole damn game for you.

Lost my copy a few computers back and I'll be damned if my life isn't the same without it.

Nakibe

Re: Hell.

Unread postby Nakibe » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:05 pm

Sorry, Zem, but at the moment I'm sort of with the idea of using MUGEN for this, and I pretty much can handle any and all coding needs of that sort. But at least its nice to know that I can beggar someone else for help later.

Rube: I'll ask around, see what I can do. But who's to say you won't run off with your new copy of Photoshop 7 and vanish into the wilds of the internet? >:{{{{

And Cho: If you're still looking at this board then... Eh. I don't expect anything at the moment, to be honest. Just lots of begging and maybe later lots of bitching at me for being an ass. Such is life. <p>
*lurks*<br /><br />Warning: "This dead guy is dead. Judging by what I can see through the nice casket window, he's PROBABLY dead because he didn't duck. Say your prayers, make your peace, but ALWAYS remember to duck, folks." - Reverend</p>

Groxley Grunk

Unread postby Groxley Grunk » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:42 pm

I promise that I won't run off into the wilds of the internet because that place is full of furries.

I mean, think about it. Furries man. I shudder just thinking about it.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:03 pm

*Steals Rube's Marrow and Image Development tools. Then leaps back into the wilds of the internet!* <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:06 am

Okay, other stuff that I've just thought of.

First and most importantly I realize that I'm probably one of the few people that have actually heard of AND have a Neo Geo Pocket, Color or not. Shame, that. Anyway, as a result, I decided to upload a reference pic to show you what I mean by "NGPC style" of sprite

As you can see, the actual sprites themselves are 4 colors. That was partly to save space (the carts weren't that much larger than the average Gameboy game), and to allow for greater details elsewhere, such as in the backgrounds. That little element you don't really have to worry about, but the "Big Heads on Small Bodies" as well as the general size of the characters was what I was aiming for. That is to say, somewhat larger than FF1-6 sprites, yet not so big as to make every frame a chore.

Also, I might as well post the movelist I gave Bes a while ago, so that everyone can complain about my annoying tendencies. I will do that in my next post so that you don't have to scare yourselves with this AND that. And to preserve the juicy juicy formatting. Which is not quite as juicy as Rube's marrow, as bitter and full of hate as it is. <p><span style="font-size:small;">

Currently idolizing - Roger Bacon, Shadow Hearts
Dislikes : Stupid people, Church officials, People that prey on the weak
Method of Destroying the World : Feh. God can do it for me. >:{
Becomes Super Powerful When : ... well F***. When ISN'T he?</span>

"Lunatic? The sages of EVERY age were called that! Let HISTORY decide whether my actions were good or bad. For now, we must forge ahead!"</p>

Nakibe

This Post Lacks Meat

Unread postby Nakibe » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:13 am

Ah, here we go.

Let me note that this is the MOST detailed list of moves out of the whole set. One of the few where I actually knew what I was getting at and mentally could SEE it working just so. As such, it makes a good reference, both to show the most bitchy I expect to get right away with a list as well as to give you an idea of what I'm driving at.

And without further ado...

<code>================================================================
???
--------------------------------
Base Stance : Right hand in pocket constantly, only coming out
during special moves or certain normal attacks.

Standing Light Attack - Sword-Drawing Punch
- "Draws" his right hand from his pocket in a quick backfist
to the opponent's face. Special-cancellable, Chains into Medium
Attacks.

Crouching Light Attack - Low Sword Draw
- Punches straight forwards in a manner similar to his light
attack. Hits Low. Special-cancellable, chains into Medium
Attacks.

Jumping Light Attack - Angle Draw
- A quick backfist downwards. Hits High. Special-Cancellable.

Running Light Attack - Sword-Drawing Punch
- Same as the Standing light attack except there is a slight
slide forwards. Special-cancellable. Chains into Medium Attacks.

Standing Medium Attack - Hard Edge
- Leans back slightly and does a quick punch to the
opponent's gut. Special-cancellable.

Crouching Medium Attack - Dusty Row
- Does a quick uppercut, remaining crouching the whole time.
Hits Medium. Chains into Crouching Heavy Attack.

Jumping Medium Attack - Hammer
- A fairly heavy punch down at the opponent. Knocks down air
opponents. Special-cancellable. Hits High.

Running Medium Attack - Desperate Edge
- A heavy running punch to the opponent's face. Knocks down
if it connects.

Standing Heavy Attack - Wild Circular
- Leans back, putting his right hand down on the ground, and
does a donkey kick to the opponent's chest. Knocks down. Moves
somewhat forwards.

Crouching Heavy Attack - Trick Circular
- Same as the Standing HA, except it starts from crouching
position and spins in the opposite direction. Knocks Down. Moves
somewhat forwards.

Jumping Heavy Attack - Mad Burst
- A jumping kick that hits at a deep angle. Hits High.

Forwards + HA - Madness
- Spins and does a backhand to the opponent's face. Knocks
down, has autoguard for the brief moment that his back is
turned. Does minimal damage if not done on counterhit.

================================================================

[ 80/ 100 MP] Flame Invitation : D, Df, F + Attack
- Waves a hand upwards, leaving a circular trail of flames
in the air. Can stop projectiles. MP version starts with an
elbow strike before the trail of flames. HP version takes a huge
step forwards, then does an elbow strike into the flame trail.
Does not power up after the use of Demonic Heritage. {73/46*2/23*2+69}

* [ 120/ 150 MP] Demon Arrow / Cosmo Crush : F + Attack
- Does a quick explosive rushing punch that knocks
opponents down and away. Button determines forwards
distance, damage, and recovery on the punch. Becomes the
Cosmo Crush after Demonic Heritage, making it a rushing grab
that ends with several explosive punches to the opponent's
body. {85/106/133, 28*4+113}

* [ 120/ 150 MP] Devil Wing / Ragnarok Blade : B + Attack
- Light version creates a set of three short one-hit
flame geysers. Medium version creates a taller set of two
geysers. Heavy version creates a single screen-high geyser
that gets three hits. Becomes the Ragnarok Blade after a
Demonic Heritage, in which a much wider fan of flame
geysers is created, doing multiple hits and more damage. {28*3/43*2/44*3, 25*9}

[ 120/ 150 MP] Chaos Flap / Fallen Angel : In Air, D, Df, F + Attack
- Waves a hand upwards in midair, creating a flaming shield
in front of him. Heavy version throws an actual fireball down at
the opponent, but has a somewhat longer startup time. Becomes
the Fallen Angel after Demonic Heritage, shooting down towards
the ground in a multihit attack. Upon landing, a small explosion
provides a little extra damage. {85/ }

[ 120/ 150 MP] Hell Falchion / Destructive Cycle : F, D, Df + Attack
- A rushing uppercut. Button determines upwards distance. LP
version gets 2 hits, MP version 3, and HP version 4 hits.
Becomes the Destructive Cycle after Demonic Heritage, doing a
light uppercut, a heavy uppercut, and a finishing explosive kick
to the opponent's face.

[ 800/1000 MP] Demonic Heritage : D, D + 2 Attacks
- Powers up the next special move done. Flame Invitation
does not have a powered-up form and does not use up this
"charge". Slow, but can be used in combos, and gets a single
low-damage hit upon startup. Only one "Charge" Can be held at
any given time. {57}

[ 800/1000 MP] Devil Wings : D, Db, B, D, Db, B + Attack
- Ducks down and screams, causing red flaming wings to rise
from his back. Hits 10 times, has minor invincibility.

* [1000/1000 MP] Redemption : F, B, F, B, F, B + 2 Attacks
- Slowly rises into the air in a pillar of light, ending
with the screen turning completely white for a moment. When
it ends, he lands slowly with a flaming cross shape
onscreen. Hits 5 times. Can only be done after Demonic
Heritage.

================================================================</code>

The "MP" bits are both part of the strange system I intend to use and completely obsolete at this stage as I have changed the way I've thought it out on myself. Details for that really don't matter for sprite-making per-se, but if you wanna hear em, bitch at me about em.

The Redemption special Is the one I DON'T like and thus you can do with as you please. It sucks mentally, and it sucks on paper. Thus if you can un-suck-ify it I'd be grateful.

Again I must point out that this is a CLEAR IDEA-designed character. I have many others that are only half an idea or less that you can look at, play with, etc. <p><span style="font-size:small;">

"Lunatic? The sages of EVERY age were called that! Let HISTORY decide whether my actions were good or bad. For now, we must forge ahead!"</p>

Nakibe

*sigh* Dia's E-penis makes me envious.

Unread postby Nakibe » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:23 am

Minor bump to up my post count!

Of COURSE I don't have any other agenda in doing this. No, sir, not at all!! >:{{

Zemyla

Re: *sigh* Dia's E-penis makes me envious.

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:29 am

Question: What the hell is MINOR invincibility? <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:30 am

This is sort of a quirk of how I think, but here goes...

"Minor" invincibility is an invincibility type that either provides minimal protection against attacks for the action being done, or involves an EXTREMELY SHORT duration. I play fighting games too damn much, so I can notice >6 MUGEN ticks (approximately 1/10th of a second) invinicibility without much problem. Anything lower than that is "minor" invinicibility because I find that you can often write off the effects of such to variances in timing.

Also, you must remember that in MUGEN you can be selective and choose to be invincible to certain preset broad types. High attacks, Low attacks, Mid attacks (covers high and low), Special attacks, Projectile attacks, supers... etc. Assuming that these modifiers are all used as they were designed, some of the various "types" of invincibility are near-useless, or useful only for certain things or at certain times relatively speaking. <p><span style="font-size:small;">

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:23 am

As soon as, like, I remember to bring something to write all that stuff down I'll give it a try. My computer is getting setup sometime this weekend and I'll be trying to make a couple of "test sprites" to see if I can do the style (I have the neo geo pocket and loads of beat 'em ups for it so I know the stylings).

Quick question: Whats the dude look like?

Also: Standard hit size equals twice normal size of sprite width wise? I think that was how they did it, with there uber cartoony growing fists and all. (That is, standard width of standing sprite is, say, 24, when hitting out, it reaches about as far as 48?)

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:36 pm

Looks haven't been decided yet. Like, at all in most cases. Especially this case where I actually based the idea off an existing character and DON'T want to accidentally end up with the same or similar look.

And yeah, their hands and feet grow SUPER big and/or long when they attack in this style. About as you said, generally doubling in dimension, depending on which way the attack is aimed. 's weird. Actual "range" on hits is usually shorter than the sprite too.

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:00 pm

So if, say, I made this "He" into a "Her" or even an "it" there wouldn't be too many problems about it? (though honestly all would end up being a Her... because its me.)

And for future reference, animations needed are?

Standing
Crouching
Crouching leaning forward? Crouching leaning back?
Walking forward
Walking back
Running forward
Running back
Jumping up
Jumping back
Jumping foward
Blocking Mid
Blocking high?
Blocking crouch
Being hit high
Being hit mid/low?
Being hit crouch
Taunt?
Win x 2 (or 3 or 4)
Lose by time out
Knockout by cheap? (fall to floor slowly?)
Knockout face down?
Knockout face up?

Then all the hitting animations you want?

If theres anything else i.e. system based, or you want to cut/add anything just say now.

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:30 pm

That pretty much runs the whole set of animations that I'd potentially need, yes. There are some other MUGEN-based system stuffs that I could use as well, but most of those can normally be taken from the normal set of hit animations, mostly.

The two "leaning" crouching anims aren't required at all, but if you want to do them I can easily work them in. No need for a high block, but maybe an in-air block would do. Only "Need" one knockout animation, really. Just pick one and go with it if you want.

And no, I don't mind. He, She, It, HORRIBLE TENTACLE MONSTER FROM BEYOND, doesn't really matter to me as long as it looks good while playing.

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:37 pm

Hey, if ya ever got the time, something that would be totally handy would be if ya could do some stick figure sketches of how you see the moves being pulled off. Espically the ones you have a pretty decent idea of what you see them as. Like what you mean with the delays and turnings and suchlike.

Nothing too indepth or anything, just like, step one, step two and maybe a few explations of what turns where and the like.

Or you can leave it to the spriters, only we may get the wrong idea of a describtion and you go WHIFF! and we be all BEEATCH We Spent Ages Doing That And You Whiff At Us!? Hardcore Bummer! Or at least words along those lines.

Just an idea though yo!

When, if, ever, I get the chance when I return I'll probably show you stick figures of how I think the moves go, just so no mistakes are made anywho.

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:58 pm

Working on the stick figures, and still wishing that I had better drawing skills than that. >:P Like I said before, this PARTICULAR movelist is probably the most detailed of them all. I had a clear idea in mind when I started, so many of the others can be played with a good bit more and I won't really care much.

OH, and since it took me all day to remember this... PLEASE if you do any special effects like fire or lightning or whatnot for the characters, even dust from moving in the animations, SEPERATE them from the characters themselves. I can do more with them if you do, first and foremost. Also, In many cases I'd have to do this anyway, for various graphical concerns.

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:00 pm

Thankfully that was how I was going to do it anyway. Had a feeling (and from what I've seen in beat em ups) that that was the best way to do special effects really.

Like I said earlier though, do not expect to see anything I've done anytime soon. Sorry. I am. BUT. I will be doing my best and getting to grips with the style and doing animation. As another question: How many frames per second does Mugen run? And do you have winMugen? As thats the only version that seems to run on my PC.

Oh!

How Over The Top do you want the fighting here? Are we Street Fighter level, KOF fighter level, Guilty Gear Level? Or even more over the top then that? Or does it all depend on how the spriters do it or do you have a keen idea yourself? (And YES I have kept wanting to do a beat em up for ages but never got the umpth to do it, so for someone else to be wanting to do it and stuff is just what I wanted!)

Anywho - soon my PC will be up and wheeeeee! Don't have my Neo Geo Pocket with me here though so I sorta gotta go by memory but... yeah!

Nakibe

Samus >>> Yu0

Unread postby Nakibe » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:20 pm

Question A) MUGEN runs in 60 frames (or as we call them "Ticks) per second.

Question B) Yes. I have WinMUGEN. And if this all came together I'd use a hacked version of it for the game itself. The MAIN bits don't change between the two, and there's a lot more I can do in WinMUGEN that I can't do in the DOS MUGEN as it stands.

Question C) Over The Top? Prefer GG level or a little higher, JUST BECAUSE WE CAN BWAHAHAHAHA!!! But if not that's fine too. If you need some example shots from the NGPC I can get them. Be it from the EMU or the actual system, it can be done.

Nakibe

I like Ceeeereal. o.o

Unread postby Nakibe » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:28 pm

Okay, my drawing skills have been taxed to the limit to bring you these....

Choark

I like green eggs and ham without the eggs

Unread postby Choark » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:37 pm

Right... Well... I'll see what I can do with them.

I've got about as far as trying out lots of different head styles at the moment so eh, yeah. Not striding forth with any great vigor I'm afraid. Not even attempted to animate anything either. And when thinking of designs for that character of yours I really, really (really really) wanted to try a little something different. Instead of a hand in a pocket I was going to do an hand in an arm strap (as in they've broken it). Then it turned into a cute girl, with an eye patch, bandages, arm strap and wearing hospital clothing and fighting bare footed... Apprently she lives to fight and has done to the point of being in a state like that...

Aheh ^_^;

ANYWHO The purpose of this post was actually this

http://www.gsarchives.net/index2.php?category=sprites&system=neogeopocket&letter=all

For any would be spriters this has a nice selection and I recommend looking through them and seeing how they're animated and such like. Aside from that, Choark signing off!

Also! HA HA!!

Edited by: Choark&nbsp; Image at: 10/11/05 15:49

Nakibe

Re: I like green eggs and ham without the eggs

Unread postby Nakibe » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:30 pm

Eh. probably should've told you this aaages ago, but if you have a better idea of how she should look/move/etc that sort of retains the idea of the moves, I have no problem with it at all. Go nuts! :D! .... or don't. You know, because those men in white coats will come after you then.

Choark

For full story

Unread postby Choark » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:42 pm

Check this link out for the full story.

Short version: Would ya help me make my beat em up come true cause I'm trying to help you? (I'm doing ya sprites reguardless but I have to ask really, tis only polite n stuff.)

Nakibe

Re: For full story

Unread postby Nakibe » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:02 pm

Help You? Sure, why not? Maybe this is the ticket to taking over the world finally that I've been looking for. >:P

As for helping you with your MUGEN questions... I'm an old hand at that if that's all you want too. Come up with old questions I know how to answer or new questions that I can get someone ELSE to answer, it don't matter. I gots the Connections, man. I can Hook You UP, man. *nod nod*

And aside from that this idea of yours looks INCREDIBLY AWESOME to me somehow, and I want in. Not to mention I've always loved Rainbow Islands and Bubble Bobble. Although if you want I'm sure I can rustle up a copy of Twinkle Star Sprites (the third game in the Bubble Bobble series) too. WOO!! <p><span style="font-size:small;">

Choark

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Unread postby Choark » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:25 pm

I'm SO glad you dig it. I knew we had a shinning thing going on.

Dizzy so far is one I'm not 100% sure on how I want them to attack. Maybe pulling out Escalibar once or twice? As he had to do that to magic land Dizzy.

Oh second colour for Bub is Bob and vis versa for the Rainbow Islands one. Changes name too.

Anywho Bub from bubble bobbles special moves write themselves:
Bubble. Go across then goes up - depending on strength depends on when it goes up. If hits oppenent, wraps oppenent in bubble free for a hit - oppenent is throw out with the colour blue effect on em (eg he's blue) - if last move oppenent turns into a fruit. If doesn't hit floats and is harmless though Bub can use to jump on.
Thunder bubble Comes out and floats. If hit Op while going across zaps em and pops - If not floats up a little. If Op hits floating bubble Zaps em and pops - if Bub hits it sends lightening facing direction fast! and pops.
Water bubble Hits oppenent or oppenet hits it while its floating water carries oppenent towards Bub. Stunned for 1 sec if hits Bub and Bub does nothing. If Bub hits bubble while floating water carries Bub away from oppenent.

Bob from Rainbow Islands and Parasole adventures (he has an umbrella as well)
Star Rainbow: Goes across like in rainbow island - weak = one rainbow medium = 2 strong = 3 rainbows. If Star hits oppenent while going across rainbows dissapear - if doesn't rainbows stay and Bob can use for jumping on PLUS can jump on em and knock em down (jumping on these things and jumping off them means holding down an upwards motion before/while hitting em) - Rainbow falls down and can hit oppenent. - Can be done in air - Rainbows can also be walked on...? Also way it moves it can go over the top of oppenent and behind them so they are trapped.
Umbrella jump- Jumps up with umbrella ala Dragon punch kinda thing
Umbrella grab Holds out umbrella (direction up, up front and front dependsing on weak medium or strong) if oppenent hits it it grabbed, spun on the umbrella then thrown away.

Clyde Radcliffe is my hero. (He exterminates all the unfriendly repolsive earth-ridden slime you know) Anywho
Boxing Fire spits out a ball of fire that goes forward then explodes, hitting oppenent for each small explosion (if seen game may know what one I'm on about) - weak = red colour - medium = green colour and hits a little harder - strong = blue, harder more hits - Clyde recovers slower as the strength goes up.
Fire up spits a fireball that goes diagaolly upwards. Strong spits three, med two, weak one.
Fire Spits fire that goes forward then slowly falls down. Strong spits three, med two, weak one. can be done in air
Uber special move
Bad breath Holds breath (player holds button) and when lets go Breaths out a HUGE fire breath. Long reach and hits fairly high in air - can be ducked - multiply hits too.

Out of time to do anymore but this hopefully shows you I'm serious about doing this and some of the headache type moves you'll be doing.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/21/05 17:35

Return to Discussion Forum