TeamSpeak Server

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

TeamSpeak Server

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:26 pm

I may not actually exist right now for the purposes of this board (indeed, I'm on this right now at great personal risk), but I figure I can provide one service for my country.

My TeamSpeak server, which is to be known from here on out as Radio Spleen, shall henceforth be open whenever I can be bothered to have my computer on and out of sleep mode, which is admittedly not as often as I'm sure most of you prefer - I can't sleep with this computer on; the fan is loud as hell. If you want it on and it's not on, feel free to attempt to contact me via Darkknight, or get my cell number from Darkknight or Zero and send me a text message (I suppose you could call me on my cell, but I'm still really hazy about how the entire billing thing works on my cell phone, and whether my parents would thus see a whole lot of long-distance hours on the bill or something).

I'm not quite dumb enough to post the IP and port number on an open forum like this, but I can give it to Darkknight and he can disseminate it through AIM or something. The IP hasn't changed, so if you've connected to my TS server before and you still have the settings you used, they ought to still work.

If you don't know what the hell this post is about, ask Zero or Priam or go to http://www.teamspeak.org. needs to figure out for me how I can exert control over who's allowed on. Additionally, people who want to be server admins should contact me (possibly through Darkknight) with their desired username and password.

Um. Try not to kill my computer with lag, if at all possible. And no giving my IP to strangers.

Oh, also, an update: I'm probably not going to be back here until the end of the first marking period, which is around Thanksgiving or something, and that assumes that I find some way to magically get my grades up to an acceptable level for my parents.

Right. I kept backtracking and adding crap to this message, so it's probably in complete disarray. If there's any further information you need, find some way to contact me.

-The Floating, Disembodied Head of Spleen

(UltraEdit: I'm still fairly reachable at my email address, combatchimp0@yahoo.com, as well.) <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"Even if you have lots of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
-Dungeons and Dragons Player's Handbook v3.5, page 145

"I don't know who's a bigger fool: Him for going, you for following, or me for not leaving you both."
-Demona, Gargoyles (Episode 11: Long Way to Morning)</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=spleeninfinity13>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/5/05 10:59

Zemyla

Re: TeamSpeak Server

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:02 pm

You also need to host an oC server, if you can. :D <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

darkknight61189
Rice President

Re: TeamSpeak Server

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:39 pm

Er... if you need to contact me, IM me at Bandfreak61189. That is all. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
"En Taro Washington!" -Spleen.</p>

Return to Discussion Forum