Unspoken Forum Rules and Access

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Endesu
ラムレッダ

(emoticon)

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:49 am

You know, the interesting thing here is that for all of the people who sign up, less than half actually post. :D

MarguessanDamodred

Re: (emoticon)

Unread postby MarguessanDamodred » Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:06 pm

global. So I don't have to keep account flipping from Celeste to check it. <p>Marguessan Myrlochar'chath
Ilharess, House Myrlochar'chath
Officer, Legion of Nox
marguessan@dragonsofevil.org

</p>

Biomess

Re:hey

Unread postby Biomess » Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:16 pm

I think I still don't have acces to the unspoken forum... I also think I cover the 3 months thing now... <p>---------------------
I hate no html comments allowed. I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT.
</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Re: Re:hey

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Oct 29, 2003 7:48 pm

Note that Biomess is global. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:37 pm

So you have to have global? <p>

The Media is an organization in the same sense that Ohio is a team. -PriamNevhausten</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:36 am

No. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:40 am

Oh, well that's good.

So you have to have been here three months? <p>

The Media is an organization in the same sense that Ohio is a team. -PriamNevhausten</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:29 pm

Yes. <p>
I am an <s>arrogant</s> elitist bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:
"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K
</p>

Teal Musing

Unread postby Teal Musing » Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:26 pm

I'm global, and I know a mod personally, although he'd probably like to deny it. *grins* Ask Banj and he'll at least vouch for my age, if not my maturity.

<p>It's really tough to type with the ninja toddler climbing all over you!</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:47 am

If we just start handing access out, soon everyone'll want in. You can wait in line like everyone else. :( <p>
I am an <s>arrogant</s> elitist bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:
"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K
</p>

Teal Musing

Re:hey

Unread postby Teal Musing » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:34 pm

Yup, true to your sig.

*grins*

*then whacks FD up-side the head with an unidentified flounder*

<p>It's really tough to type with the ninja toddler climbing all over you!</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:38 pm

Actually, that's one of the least elitist things he could have said, and rather nice, for him.

Also, I'll let you in as soon as Banj vouches for you to me. Or you reach 3 months. Whichever comes first. <p>
-=- "Spammers are people too." -- SuperRube
-=- "And then the pixies of doom ate her brain. It was very tragic." -- White Knight
-=- "If it smells like a discussion, walks like a discussion, and talks like a discussion.. it's a.. duck" -- Crawling Reshiki<p><center>Image</center></p>

WhiteWerefox

Yoo hoo...

Unread postby WhiteWerefox » Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:57 pm

I'm pretty sure I've got three months here... not sure if it's consecutive tho.

Global user. <p>From the GURPS Magic sourcebook:

When creating demons, the GM should not be bound by believablility or common sense.</p>

Ajil6

Re: Yoo hoo...

Unread postby Ajil6 » Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:06 pm

o.o Well. I've been waiting for the okay since August, and at that time I had been here a bit longer than... well. Yeah. o.o And I'm global. <p>[--------------------------------------------]
FETUS. I am a FETUS.</p>

KraKeN

Unread postby KraKeN » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:30 pm

I wonder how much of an anti-climax it is to everyone who finally gets access. <p>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image<br />"Now apparently just apathetic."</div></p>

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:37 pm

True...there's really not that much that goes on there.

I mean...there's often only one or two threads that are "active".
<p>

I am just too damn British.
</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=suicidalsprite>Suicidal] at: 11/13/03 10:38 pm

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:33 pm

But still, some people would rather know than not know...

Which is why I am now, after procrastinating for months, "signing up" so to speak. I've been here for a year and a bit. And I think I was already here for long enough when this Sub-Forum was first created. Procrastination? It's practically my specialty. But that's over now I guess. In this regard at least.

Oh yes: The account is Global. <p>
I should post more...<div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-size:xx-small;">Kyle: *sips Cocoa* <br />James: ::Sips Cocoa:: <br />Eve: ::Sips Cocoa:: <br /> Cocoa; Gecko-Fencers, Reploid-bishes and Epee wielding children agree, It's the best drink on Gaera!
</span>ULTIMATE ESOTERIC ELEMENTAL
(You won't know what hit you)</div></p>

Celeste of Elvenhame

Unread postby Celeste of Elvenhame » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:12 am

Now see we could have posted the log when we messed with that newb over the summer there. <p>---------------Celeste of Elvenhame --------------- </p>

Raishilliah

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:09 pm

*gulples* I'm asking for access. True, I'm young, but I draw things that belong in there anyway. 'Tis up to you.

Global. <p>

l33tPenguinePimp: I'm going to try to make a bread bowl.
KnightsofSquare: Good luck.
KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.</p>

Will Rennar

Unread postby Will Rennar » Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:03 pm

First off: Global account, asking for access out of being dunced over said forum.

Second: Good gods but do I need to get my eyes checked...practically a year and I never even -saw- this? *stuffs glasses in a Bullet Bill cannon* <p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:16 am

Howdy, no rush, but I wouldn`t mind taking a look at the secret forum myself, just for the sake of sake`s sake. I`ve been gone a long time though! But hey, no big deal! Just if you have a few minutes, and feel like adding someone, I`m up for it!

ps. global account!
---- <p>"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=molokidan>Molokidan</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/14/04 4:16 am

TheLorax21

Unread postby TheLorax21 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:20 pm

I just noticed this and wouldn't mind knowing what's in there, if only for curiosity's sake. I'm pretty sure I've been here three months. Global account.

JasonAB17

Unread postby JasonAB17 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:14 am

just recalled the place exists, and this account can't get there. Someone mind letting me back in? Global account. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Previous

Return to Discussion Forum