Important question for all OH/KYers

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Important question for all OH/KYers

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:40 am

Some of you may remember James, the weird lanky redheaded guy who often hangs about my place. To make a long story short, he has recently and suddenly become homeless, and this places his ferret in jeopardy.

Do any of you want a ferret? Complete with cage, bedding, and a bunch of food? Or perhaps you know someone else who would be able to take good care of a ferret? Descented/demusked, he's generally friendly and non-bitey to just about everyone. We just need to make sure he has a home--if not permanently, then for the next three or so weeks. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Banjooie

Re: Important question for all OH/KYers

Unread postby Banjooie » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:43 am

"Some of you may remember my friend James."

"He is now homeless, and there is no real way for him to get off the street now."

"Can anyone take care of his ferret?" <p><Chat> <Matto says, "What's up?"
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Angst."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Drama."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Betrayal."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Plushies."</p>

JasonAB17

Unread postby JasonAB17 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:19 am

Priam: This sorts makes me wish I was in the Area. My mother would shoot me, but I'd love to take care of the little guy. :{

Banj: ... You're on Priam's lawn. WTF?

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:29 am

"the next three or so weeks." <-- that kinda sorta makes me think that they have some sort of solution worked out, Jooie. <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>
This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Grimlock in a Santa hat! He's quite jolly.</center></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:39 am

"bunch of food? Or perhaps"

The quote isn't really relevant to much, but everyone else was doing it.

Anyway, I'm informed that he has found a place for the ferret to stay. So I guess that's taken care of.

Thread may now be closed. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Return to Discussion Forum