BRIANFRO('ed)

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

pd Rydia

BRIANFRO('ed)

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:30 am

What day are we Amanda-napping?
What time?
If this isn't decided, decide. :(

Cause I'm ganking her before you guys do, ~lelelelele. :3

So she'll be at my house for a while before you guys come get her.<ul><small>(Yes, I must talk
this).</small></ul>For...what, two hours abouts, Amanda? Does that sound good--more, less? In the morning, mayhap? 10ish? Noonish? Earlier, later?

TALK ABOUT THIS HERE. Because I keep forgetting to ask over IM, and it's important, and I'm going out to do stuff today. :'( Woe is me! *sob* <p>
<center><small>"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture

</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Re: BRIANFRO('ed)

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:17 am

Hey, that makes things easier.

Well, as you know, it was supposed to be a couple weeks ago, but plans got iced by lame weather. Currently, shenamandigans have been rescheduled for this coming Saturday. Since she has said that a nightcap is un-kosher, it'll have to be a one-day deal, which means quite a lot of time eaten up in-transit, so I was planning to get started somewhat early. I don't want to be any later than noon getting up there so we can be in Ohioland by 2-ish. I'm not sure what time you <span style="font-family:georgia; color:fuchsia;">lovely ladies</span> want to be homeward bound, and I'm not sure what we're actually going to be doing... but that's the tenative kidnapping schedule at the moment.

Aside from the usual anime, 1000 blank cards, orgies, and just general casual hanging-out, I suggested to Amanda that we check out that bigass flea market place near where Reako lives. He's been there before, and according to him it has just about everything you could ever possibly want. And a bunch of other stuff, too. He could probably tell you more about that than I could, but it would be something new and exciting! Maybe. Not that we need anything new and exciting, or an excuse to hang out, but anyway...

That's what it looks like for now.

It might just be the standart 5 members of Ryo-OH/KY, though, 'cause Priam has teh workstuffs and AM has teh... umm... well, I'm not sure what exactly he's got even though I know exactly why he's got it. But anyhoo, Priam is welcome to share his unique brand of awesome with us until he has to head off to sell his soul to the Man around 6-ish or whatever. I'll leave compatibility issues with the other Brian to be decided between those for whom it is an issue, since I don't follow office politics. Personally, all I know is that I haven't had my daily recommended allowance of vitamin AM since SugoiCon, and before that, it was an even longer drought.

And now that I've made people uncomfortable, here's the coolest cat-based image in existance to make everyone laugh and feel better.

Image <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:19 pm

10 sounds good to me. *nods* <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Nekogami Character Pantheon--Deviant Art Gallery--LiveJournal</div>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:42 pm

We're down with it. Don't be afraid to call us to remind us on Saturday, you know Mom and me and our absent-mindedness (though I'll be making use of post-its). Mom reasserts the request to call.

Are we picking you up from the UK campus, or your home? <p>
<center><small>"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture

</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:59 pm

And where in the world are you going to end up? Possibly with Carmen Sandiego? <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Ganonfro

Unread postby Ganonfro » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:59 am

If that game has taught me anything, it's don't steal things from museums and leave easily identifiable clues in different cities, to other cities you might go to.

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:37 am

In reference to Priam's question, I'm not entirely sure yet. The initial landing point will be either my place, Reako's place, or the marketplace.

I'm still willing to accept suggestions. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:34 pm

That flea market sounds awesometastic. <p>

</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:28 pm

I suggest Alaska. <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>
This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Grimlock in a Santa hat! He's quite jolly.</center></p>

Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep

Unread postby Reako Somner » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:16 pm

Market Place sounds kinda cool, maybe Turtle Creek. It's a quarter to enter, but that's cheaper than Trader's World, and they have a good selection of stuff. Usually I'm just there to browse and be amazed though, not to buy.

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:25 am

Lord knows you could spend a year's earnings on a single trip to the fleamarkets if you were so inclined. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Celeste of Elvenhame

Unread postby Celeste of Elvenhame » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:11 am

That would be a lot of stuff at Trader's World or Turtle Creek. <p>---------------Celeste of Elvenhame ---------------

Aaron Lewis of Guildportal: On the up side though, most of the remaining bugs are genuinely evil, sentient beings that actively dodge attempts to thwart them.</p>

Return to Discussion Forum