The Passion of The Christ

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

CronoLuminaire

Re: Passion of the Christ

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:32 pm

So, has anything actually been said over the last few posts?

Hmm, if I am understanding things correctly. The internet is full of crap. Books can be just as bullshit ridden as websites. History is written through the eyes of the historian, and not through the "pure unbiased facts," there goes textbooks. Is there any reliable source of information left in this world?

Will there be more variations of the "only an idiot would do this ( which is what I think you are doing, so you'd better prove you are not, )" statements?

Will the debate continue in this self-referential downward spiral? Or will the former topic be discussed again? ( Lost cause? )

These and other questions might be answered on the next episode of: Debate Squad! Or, they might have moved onto some other topic.

Was this topic already in its death throes? If so, I apologize, since well, I can rarely get online anymore. <p>
I should post more...<div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-size:xx-small;">Kyle: *sips Cocoa* <br />James: ::Sips Cocoa:: <br />Eve: ::Sips Cocoa:: <br /> Cocoa; Gecko-Fencers, Reploid-bishes and Epee wielding children agree, It's the best drink on Gaera!
</span>ULTIMATE ESOTERIC ELEMENTAL
(You won't know what hit you)</div></p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:23 am

Damnit, Clark, even JDE realised he was owned about a week ago. Read the dates. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

Wolfbelly

Unread postby Wolfbelly » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:51 am

I so love it when a week old pissing contest is challenged by another person with a bladder full of spite.

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:06 pm

Since there isn't more to be said to this thread, and it will mostliky end up just starting old arguments...!

*KER-CLOSE* <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Previous

Return to Discussion Forum