Troubled

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

bunnygirle78

Troubled

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:32 pm

(Warning rant ahead)

You know, I usually don't worry about anything. But lately that’s all I seem to be doing. I can't help it. It’s really throwing me off of my normal mellow standing.

Mainly it has to deal with money, but yet what doesn’t.

MY Karate instructor has just gotten an electronic pay system set up, you know the kind where you give them a voided check and it takes it strait from your account. But I have had bad experiences with that. I was planning to talk to him to see if I could pay in another way, like cash or regular check. But the thing is I am afraid he might think that I don't trust him. Plus I want to get my black belt, and if I don't pay my dues I can't do that or compete in the world tournament (which I love).

I'm also worried about work, lately it seems every customer that dose a return is coming to me, and the only bad thing is that when they do they are usually lying about the thing that they return. I've started to dubbed check things more, but I am constantly worried that I am going to get in trouble for something that I didn't have any power over. ON top of that we are getting ready for Christmas and now I find myself pricing more ears, and getting yelled at by customers when the morons don't have an Id and expect me to go on and price the kid that is with them.

My mother is getting on my case as well, which is unavoidable since I am still living in her house. It seems she gets on me more than my sister, and constantly is telling me that I should have saved my money, when she is the one who borrowed it off of me in the first place. She feels the need to embarrass me in front of other family members on the phone about things that they don't need to know about, like my finical dealings. ( I don’t waste money) She wants to control everything, I keep telling her that I am an adult, but she doesn’t listen. My father is no help either, he takes her side always. She forgets that its her who ends up getting me worried about stupid shit.

My sister listens to me, but I don't think she realy cares about anything that I care about. My best frind is now working nights and I can't talk to her about anything anymore, plus she is going to be moving.

AHHHRAHHHHH. This is making me so frustrated and angry with myself.

I hate being worried about things...I JUST HATE IT. Normally I am mellow and easy going. I try not to let things get to me but its just getting harder and harder to not worry.

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent. No need to post if you don't want to.
<p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>

Dalin Rifthome

Re: Troubled

Unread postby Dalin Rifthome » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:29 am

Look, I may not be the first person you would ever come to, hell I may not be the LAST person you would EVER come to. For all I know, you could rather want to talk to a hampster more then me, but if you ever want someone to just chat to, someone who WILL listen, drop me a line. We've all been there.

enlightened85@hotmail.com <p>------------------
"There is nothin' as sure in the world as the glitter of gold and the treachery of Elves."
- Old Dwarf Saying
</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:27 am

Perhaps this will cheer you up!

First thing I saw when looking at this thread was an ad about "martial art hats". MARTIAL ART HATS. <p>
I am an <s>arrogant</s> elitist bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:
"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K
</p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:32 pm

hats???

Hmm.

Thanks alot guys. Everything has worked out.

Its good to know that when I need cheering up I can come to rpgw world for some boost.

Hats? Wtf?

Ps. Heading to a turney soon. <p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>

Goldor

Unread postby Goldor » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:30 am

This might be late... But from a fellow Martial artist good luck! <p>Image

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:24 pm

thanks the tournament is next week.
<p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>

Sicvic

Unread postby Sicvic » Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:47 pm

well my first-time-ive-seen-you-friend, maybe you need to find something to get distracted (no, not drugs, that would be just stupid). anyway, my ears are all open. <p>------------------------------------
need help on spanish?feel free to contact me on msm </p>

Return to Discussion Forum