LiveJournal

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

claudiasharonfreakfarscap

Re: re:

Unread postby claudiasharonfreakfarscap » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:35 pm

Yea, why is it so damned hard to find someone who has a free code? They need to make a generator for those, since there are alot of people out there not willing to pay for live journals. (or they just dont have the money, like me.) And none of my friends have the money to pay for live journal. (Paypal, anyone? Nobody can pay for that without a parent, and what parent would be stupid enough to do that?)

I need one too. (I need one..oh yea need is such a strong word...more like...I want one cause I'm sick of diary land. LOL.)

claudiasharon@mogenic.com for whom ever has a kind enough soul to pass one code onto myself. Thanks muchlies! <p>I am a scaper united and untied!</p>

SuperRube

Unread postby SuperRube » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:07 pm

...why is this thread still alowed to exist? Seriously. <p>

"Carrying a ham into a room, Mr. Connery says, 'hon mono.' It basically means that the ham he carries is genuine or real. We expect nothing less."</p>

EKDS5k

Unread postby EKDS5k » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:12 pm

Someone IMed me yesterday asking for a free LJ code. So I gave them a fake one, apologised when it didn't work, modified it, and told them to try again. Then they got offended when I told them to fuck off. Good times.

SuperRube

Unread postby SuperRube » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:14 pm

I did that on Nikki's account once.

I spelled out things like "I am a leach" in l33t. <p>

"Carrying a ham into a room, Mr. Connery says, 'hon mono.' It basically means that the ham he carries is genuine or real. We expect nothing less."</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:04 pm

Where in the heck are these lame opportunists coming from, anyway? <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Zoooooom...Zoooooom...CRASH! Enthusiasm counts. Never be afraid to try."
-=- "All cookies are good, dum-dum." -- Binky
-=- "Kazootles!"

{RPGWW -- an RPing community} -- {Hogwarts RP} -- {RP Boot Camp}
{Rydia's Pocket Dragon Encyclopedia} -- {StarDragon Oekaki}</span></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:18 pm

Google search for "FREE LIVEJOURNAL CODE".

Alternatively, magic! <p>
I am an <s>arrogant</s> elitist bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:
"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K
</p>

Previous

Return to Discussion Forum