A Good Deed Done

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Wolfbelly

A Good Deed Done

Unread postby Wolfbelly » Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:58 am

So, me and my brother are hanging out at our apartment after drinking a few brews and playing some pool when we hear some shouting outside of our apartment. For some reason, I've never felt this urge before, but I decide that it's probably best if we head down and figure out what's wrong. So we head down, ask this couple what's wrong, and it turns out the lost their dog Pharoah. We say "yeah, we'll keep an eye out for him" and we head off in a semi-guided direction (see the Paranormal thread if you're curious what 'semi-guided' means) and we find him within 15 minutes. So, we take this wonderfully trained Yellow Lab back to where his owners were and we find that *gasp* they're gone.

Well Fuck.

So,we decide that we should call the SPCA or the city dog pound. No luck, they're closed and are likely to be closed throughout the long weekend ... fucking Labor day. So, we decide "Well, let's wait around and hope they drop by some time tonight." Sure enough, about 30-45 minutes after returned to their parking spot, they come back looking around for their dog. And, believe it or not, a happy ending was found. The dog was returned to his owners, the dog's owners were happier than fucking shit that their dog was found, and me ... I got a full day of exercise. So it's a perfect situation all around. Hurrah!

The point of this thread? No point, I'm just happy that everything turned out alright in the end.

PS: Jeeper Creepers 2 was very entertaining. Not Freddy vs. Jason entertaining, but let's just say that the Jeepers Creepers villain is the coolest horror villain to ever be created.

RagingLeprechuan

A Good Deed Done

Unread postby RagingLeprechuan » Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:39 am

Awwww yer such a good person.

Return to Discussion Forum