A question for Harry Potter fans.

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Deeum

A question for Harry Potter fans.

Unread postby Deeum » Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:58 pm

What is the symbol and colors for Hufflepuff?

And before you go "OMG, READ THE BOOKS". I'm not a huge fan of HP. This is just for something I was thinking about. <p>
<div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:black;font-family:verdana;">StarDragon Studios - Livejournal
S-D.Net Oekaki - Elitist Bastards
</span>
</div></p>

NebulaQueen

Re: A question for Harry Potter fans.

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Sun Aug 03, 2003 12:01 am

Yellow and black. Go Badgers! :D <p>

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">
"Hear all Hear All! I dub this man The Angst Mysterious Bloke of the party! May he now and forever more been known as this! Ask not his past, for it is probably overly tragic and boring. Ask not his name for it is more mysterious not to know it! And ask not of his powers for it is hiding behind a hood cause he's too scared of what women will think of his ugly mug!"-Jenna Tymisonn, Where the Heart Is</span></p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Sun Aug 03, 2003 12:04 am

!! thank you! :D <p>
<div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:black;font-family:verdana;">StarDragon Studios - Livejournal
S-D.Net Oekaki - Elitist Bastards
</span>
</div></p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:08 pm

...isn't it red and gold? <p>_________________
FEEL MY WRATH!
...it's very fuzzy.

"Samurai, samurai, why won't you DIE?!"
-Aku, Samurai Jack</p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:10 am

That would be Gryffindor, Spleen.

A LION EATS YOU. e\/e <p>

"Hear all Hear All! I dub this man The Angst Mysterious Bloke of the party! May he now and forever more been known as this! Ask not his past, for it is probably overly tragic and boring. Ask not his name for it is more mysterious not to know it! And ask not of his powers for it is hiding behind a hood cause he's too scared of what women will think of his ugly mug!"-Jenna Tymisonn, Where the Heart Is</span></p>

Kuro Kodomo

Unread postby Kuro Kodomo » Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:00 am

I prefer the <span style="color:green;">green</span> and <span style="color:gray;">silver</span> of Slytherin.

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:04 am

But, Ravenclaw Blue is just classy. <p>

"Hear all Hear All! I dub this man The Angst Mysterious Bloke of the party! May he now and forever more been known as this! Ask not his past, for it is probably overly tragic and boring. Ask not his name for it is more mysterious not to know it! And ask not of his powers for it is hiding behind a hood cause he's too scared of what women will think of his ugly mug!"-Jenna Tymisonn, Where the Heart Is</span></p>Edited by: NebulaQueen&nbsp; Image at: 8/4/03 2:05 am

KraKeN

Unread postby KraKeN » Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:38 pm

I think "Ravenclaw" sounds like the coolest of them all. I mean it's got the "Raven" and the "Claw" kind of all sneaky and violent, mysteriously cool. <p>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image<br />"Now apparently just apathetic."</div></p>

5orbus

Unread postby 5orbus » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:04 pm

Are you drunk blish?

Gus: Cause, y'know, Hufflepuff rules!

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:35 pm

As I said. The houses in Harry Potters are relative to stereotypes.

Griffindor: WE ARE HEROES. WE SAEV TEH WORDL ADN CMEO HOEM IN TMIE 4 LNCH.

Ravenclaw: We are the cool, intelligent people that deep down, everyone knows how sweet and badass we are! Unfortunately, the author sucks and doesn't give us enough uptime.

Hufflepuff: ... ... We are people who just can't seem to get anything right. *arranges HUGE glasses*. While our hearts ar- *drops something and picks it up*- e in the right place our heads are n- *hits head on something and passes out*

Slytherin: HA HA HA WE ARE EVIL.

SuperRube

Unread postby SuperRube » Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:12 pm

Hufflepuff is fun to say.

Sort of like Hugbees. <p>

"Carrying a ham into a room, Mr. Connery says, 'hon mono.' It basically means that the ham he carries is genuine or real. We expect nothing less."</p>

Pascalle of Lepas

Unread postby Pascalle of Lepas » Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:20 am

Yeah, people go all Gryffindor and stuff. But how good can a house that has Neville in it really be? You never hear about any uncool kids in Ravenclaw.

Word. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">ImageZap! Online Comic</div></p>

Phil

It's that time again.

Unread postby Phil » Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:13 pm

Freakazoid: Hugbees!
Audience: HUGBEES!!! (in unison)
James Brown: Hunh! Be daw! Git diddey bo! *dances*

In other words, Steve wins two points for an obscure reference that I recognize. *hands him a blue ribbon reading "I can dress myself!"

And always remember, if your girlfriend can shoot fire from her mouth and eyes, she's probably a demon. *sage nod*

tiny harddrive

Re: It's that time again.

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:35 pm

\O0O/ ::screams with joy:: OMG! Phil and Rube! Thank you!!! Do you have any idea how long I've been trying to remember what exactly that word was! But now I know! T_T

HUGBEES! <p>"And the children of Corsica did scorn Julian, and wish pestilence upon his head." - The Book Of Julian

Upset by the dull selection of presents you received? Express your disappointment by crushing the gifts in front of your family." - Mr T/Cos the Hedgehog

</p>

Unknown

Unknown

Unread postby Unknown » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:29 am

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to Discussion Forum