ANGST

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

ANGST

Unread postby Capntastic » Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:34 pm

Well maybe not.

Yeah, so I havnt been feeling so good lately. Two days ago I found out one of my best friends is moving to Hawaii in a week, and since I am up in Oregon, I shall never see him in person again. This was the kid who understood why Mr. T pwns everything, and comprehended the mighty force of Disco. Even if they are just injokes, it was still nice to be able to share them with someone at school. Meh.

Aside from that, my Grandfather went in for heart surgery a few weeks ago, which was risky for him, but he came out okay. Well, when I realized that eventually he is going to die, I planned to spend as much time with him as possible. Today we were going to go out and watch a movie and stuff. Today he got in a car accident on the was over to pick me up. He should be okay in a week or so.

Arg. I dont know. I just dont feel spiffy. I've just felt kinda 'Arrrrrrrrg' FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AT MY ANGST AND OFFER SUGGESTIONS.

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:38 pm

Not much I can say. I hope you can somehow keep in touch with your friend. And I hope your grandfather gets better. Ahh... not really much for suggestions. Just... well wishment... for whatever that's worth...

pd Rydia

Re: ANGST

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:39 pm

*huggles* I hope things turn out better in the coming days. o.o <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Zoooooom...Zoooooom...CRASH! Enthusiasm counts. Never be afraid to try."
-=- "All cookies are good, dum-dum." -- Binky
-=- "Kazootles!"

{RPGWW -- an RPing community} -- {Hogwarts RP} -- {RP Boot Camp}
{Rydia's Pocket Dragon Encyclopedia} -- {StarDragon Oekaki}</span></p>

Ajil6

Unread postby Ajil6 » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:10 pm

As for your friend...

I remember when I moved accross the country to Ohio from Redding, CA. I was away from the people I'd known for nearly my whole life up to that point, and I was totally lost without them. But what kept me going was letters. I never got tired of writing them and getting them. I never got too many, but the ones I did get meant a lot to me. Write to your pal, it'll do you both good, y'know? A friend of mine moved to Missouri about a year ago, and since then, we've been talking online. Which seems nowadays, to be the thing to do. <p>[--------------------------------------------]
FETUS. I am a FETUS.</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:39 pm

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. We had a semi-SA style website running about a year ago (Reviews and Spiffy Articles about random junk) I'll see if I can persuade him to help me bring it back up, and stuff. Yeah, I hope I'm not coming off as all "OMFG GIMME ATTENTION" I just want peoples to know that If I'm not my usual spiffy self, there are reasons :{

Ajil6

Unread postby Ajil6 » Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:44 am

You're fine. :P Dun worry. You could be me and always be like. OMG ANGST. :O This is something thats valid to be unhappy about, so don't worry about it so much. <p>[--------------------------------------------]
FETUS. I am a FETUS.</p>

RagingLeprechuan

Unread postby RagingLeprechuan » Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:34 pm

Well Kyle, there's not much that I can say besides keeping in touch with yer friend over the internet. And about yer grandpa I mean I know yer not much of a religous type but rest asure that he'll be going some place better.

And hey its like three weeks till school starts, we can have all the fun loving disco we want, right in the quad. I'll even bring the cocoa!

P.S. Hey it's been 216 days since that Mexican kid fell outta his chair.

Return to Discussion Forum