Kind of a heads up on absences.

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Divinegon2130

Kind of a heads up on absences.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:18 pm

Okay, I'll admit I don't know where this goes, so I'm going to put it here.

I have some times I won't be able to access the board or chat, due to events I have to take care of, that I KNOW of far in advance and wish to inform people of.

From Wednesday, July 23rd, to Saturday, July 26th, I will have absolutely no chance of access, due to having to go to the Empire State Games (those of you that live in New York State likely know what I mean). On the upside, I actually participate in it for the first time this year, rather than having to go just as a spectator for my brother.

In addition, from Saturday, August 2nd, to Saturday, August 9th, my family.... correction, my EXTENDED family.... is going to be on vacation somewhere in North Carolina (I'm not sure exactly where), and I'm being forced to come along. So there's no way I can be on during then.

And lastly, on the date of August 23rd, I will be leaving my house and going off to Utica College. Thus, there's a chance I won't be on then. I'm going to say right now that I think it really sucks being 17 for my first week of college.

Okay, that's all for me. If anyone decides they want to put the days they know they'll be unable to visit the boards or chat within the next couple of months, go right ahead, though I doubt that'll happen.

Edit: Oh, there's another set of days I've just learned of. From July 17th to July 20th, I won't be here due to another major swim meet. <p>

Image <span style="font-size:medium;"> Current Quotes: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;">

"Are you kidding? Good thick mane, strong shanks, white teeth, you'll be beating them off with sticks." - Dalis (WhiteWereFox)
"Video games won't breed in captivity." - KnightsofSquare
"OK, how do shadows echo, Kelne?" - Idran (Idran1701)

View my online journal here. </span></p>Edited by: Divinegon2130&nbsp; Image at: 7/8/03 3:33 pm

Return to Discussion Forum