Suicide

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Sicvic

Suicide

Unread postby Sicvic » Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:19 pm

Disclaimer: If you think this is a topic to get some atention, Don't Post or read. And in some things I might be wrong, I'm not a psicologhist.

Here's the thing: I left RpgWW 'cause a depression I had some time ago, (even tried to kill myself) for some personal stuff that I'm not gonna say.
Now I know alot o people have tought of killing themselves, even the ones closer to you, so here's some things that MIGHT indicate the someone will commit suicide, again I might be wrong in alot of things.

1- when someone wants to killthemself sometimes is not from one thing only, but various things together, so if soemone with a very low self-esteem takes a lot of crap from different situations, and doesn't do nothing in any way, it means that he absorbes it and soemday it might explode.
2-he/she sometimes glares at nowhere for some time, like thinking (this might also means, that he/she has a BIG atentional deficit)
3- he/she doesnt' interest in the same things from before, or he/she isnt as interested as before. <p>______________________________________________________
"Remember kids with a great power becomes a great oportunity to ABUSE that power"
Image</p>

WhiteShadow

Re: Suicide

Unread postby WhiteShadow » Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:52 pm

Yes, but all three of those could lead to different things - a violent outburst, some sort of sneaky revenge, or simply be bottled up inside forever (not healthy). If there were definite "symptoms" of suicide it would be much easier to spot and stop, but sadly, it isn't.

Good to see you're over your depression, though. <p>-----------------------------------------------------
"To fall, to fall... Glorious!"</p>

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:26 pm

So..um..what're you trying to say? <p><Chat> <Matto says, "What's up?"
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Angst."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Drama."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Betrayal."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Plushies."</p>

SuperRube

Unread postby SuperRube » Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:15 am

Isn't it obvious, Banj?

He wants you to kill yourself.

Now get crackin'. <p>

"Carrying a ham into a room, Mr. Connery says, 'hon mono.' It basically means that the ham he carries is genuine or real. We expect nothing less."</p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:12 am

If there's any killing going on, I think it should be the killing of Sicvic's stupid graphics. But that's just me.

And I honestly have no idea what's going on in this topic either, which is pretty rare. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Wolfbelly

Unread postby Wolfbelly » Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:27 pm

I remember reading a while back that one of the signs of an imminent suicide attempt is that the person no longer feels possessive of any of their items. So, if a friend of yours starts giving you, or other people, stuff that they've always cherished ... alarm bells should be ringing. <p>
"It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again."</p>

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:01 pm

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/62/ ... 6503_00_40

<p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Nekogami Character Pantheon--Deviant Art Gallery--LiveJournal</div>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:19 pm

I heartily agree with the Walker of Brains. <p>
I AM A CHEF. MY MISSION IS TO COOK FOOD.

That was a recipe for kicking your ass!</p>

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:26 pm

You see, this is really why I made a thread about this before. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Christian Cordeus - Shamelessly stealing school supplies since 1993.</div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:34 pm

people do not just kill themselves over things like that.

many suicides are commited by people with long term sicknesses. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">
Have you ever spent days and days and days making up flavors of icecream that no one's ever eaten before? Like chicken & telephone icecream.

Delirium, in Brief Lives[i][/i]
</div></p>

Ajil6

Unread postby Ajil6 » Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:58 am

I get dumb when I'm depressed. XD One time like, I walked right into traffic and I was like OH SEMITRUCK OF THE GODS. SMITE ME AND SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE.

Then I remembered I just spent cash on a really neat video game. So I was like.

"Dammit. Gotta live to make this purchase worth it." So I did.

That was the stupidest day ever. o.o

So in short, Jooie should give me his helicopter. <p>|---------|

O_O

I am wearing delicious donuts on my face, and if you've got something to say about that, you're a goddamned racist.

As my great and powerful leader and teacher, Master Walnut once said...

Go to hell.
OHDEAR.

"I found that honkey in a cracker jack box!" - Me.</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ajil6>Ajil6</A] at: 6/25/03 2:03 am

Return to Discussion Forum