I am sorry.

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

Xealaz Pendrell

I am sorry.

Unread postby Xealaz Pendrell » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:47 pm

Bleh. I get back and I leave again. I didn't want to bring the whole Rhonda/Me/Jon soap opera here, and I had no intention of doing so when I came back. Sorry I brought it here. I'm leaving this place to avoid this from happening again and spamming this place up with our shit. Nothing against the site, I love this place, but I can't be here if I'm still around those two. It's been fun. I may come back under a different SN someday, if the Admin's notice I would appreciate it if you did not tell anyone who I was.

Later-

Alex Raizman
AKA Xealaz Pendrell, Dementia Master. <p>
<div style="text-align:center"><span style="font-family:chiller;">You've sown the thunder...now you shall reap the whirlwind.</span></div></p>

Melun Jinn

Re: I am sorry.

Unread postby Melun Jinn » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:12 pm

Dude, you missed it. Aushwitz hired someone else. Why the fuck didn't you apply? Seriously, you'd be perfect for ther job, you Jew hating moter fucking psychotic German piece of shit!

By the way, Whipgrass Entangler isn't a morph jackass!!! <p>Visit Dragothia..if you dare.</p>

Rainbow Fright

Re: I am sorry.

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:26 pm

::sigh:: I never said anything before now, but these two have gone *beyond* fucking ridiculous...

Can someone lock this? Pretty please with little black sprinkles on top? <p><div style="text-align:center">"Hey mother look at me,
I made my connection
As I'm steppin' into heaven
Hey, don't you pity me
I'll put on perfection
As I'm steppin' into heaven"
- Zilch,"Into Heaven"</div></p>

Koneko

Hn.

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:34 pm

As apathetic to this whole love triangle as I am, I second the motion.

KraKeN

Re: Hn.

Unread postby KraKeN » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:49 pm

I find it strangely amusing and I am not normally a cruel person.... <p>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image<br />"Now apparently just apathetic."</div></p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:49 pm

Zero to Retarded in 2 Sentences.

I motion locks and potential Consideration for IP Banning if this shit continues.

Animala
HATED BY SKELETONS

Unread postby Animala » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:51 pm

Melun Jinn, I regret to inform you that the argument is over and you have lost.

Thus, I close the thread.

The following should be sufficient to justify my actions:

Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.

Source: The Jargon File

-White Knight <p>

Behold! Sig figs!</p>

Return to Discussion Forum