strange RPGWW dreams

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

pd Rydia

strange RPGWW dreams

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:26 pm

As a side note, please only post dreams relating to RPGWW here. *points to thread titles*

<blockquote style="padding-left:0.5em; margin-left:0; margin-right:0; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; border-left:solid 4">OMG Archmage (3:10:05 PM): o_O I had the most bizarre dream last night, and when I say that, it actually made logical sense and was structured, but was just...odd.
OMG Archmage (3:10:31 PM): Dia and Mike were both in it. o_O
pd Rydia (3:10:38 PM): o_o
OMG Archmage (3:10:40 PM): And some other random person. And also Kate.
KnightsofSquare (3:10:45 PM): o.o Wow
pd Rydia (3:10:50 PM): *likes random person dreams*
OMG Archmage (3:10:51 PM): Dia and Mike and I could fly. And we got attacked by a mutant rabbit.
KnightsofSquare (3:11:00 PM): Wai! Bunny. =^_^=
pd Rydia (3:11:02 PM): XD
pd Rydia (3:11:04 PM): flying, whee!
OMG Archmage (3:11:08 PM): While we were flying over the biggest garbage heap in America.
CGNakibe (3:11:10 PM): Brian: huh? o.0
pd Rydia (3:11:13 PM): XD
CGNakibe (3:11:14 PM): Mutant.. rabbit?
OMG Archmage (3:11:15 PM): It jumped up at us while we were flying.
pd Rydia (3:11:16 PM): *cracking up*
dragonclawsedw (3:11:17 PM): I couldn't fly Brian? :{{{
OMG Archmage (3:11:20 PM): ...yes, it could jump that high.
OMG Archmage (3:11:23 PM): I'll get to you in a minute!
OMG Archmage (3:11:37 PM): Anyway, Dia was like "let's fly to Spain!" and of course, we decided this was a perfectly natural idea.
OMG Archmage (3:11:49 PM): We didn't actually get there for various reasons. I forget.
pd Rydia (3:12:01 PM): dude, I would SO fly to Spain... o__o
OMG Archmage (3:12:11 PM): For some odd reason, we "discovered" that Kate actually lived right down the street from my house, and that her mom was my school librarian. XD
pd Rydia (3:12:26 PM): o_o
dragonclawsedw (3:12:30 PM): XD
OMG Archmage (3:12:38 PM): o_O There was some sort of goofy party, too, that I had to go to. Kate was there, too.
OMG Archmage (3:12:50 PM): And something about going to the mall. That was with Dia and Mike and someone else completely random.
OMG Archmage (3:13:09 PM): As a side note, flying in my dreams is always sort of like swimming through air/gliding.
OMG Archmage (3:13:18 PM): You jump and make swimming motions, and you fly. o.o
KnightsofSquare (3:13:23 PM): o.o That sounds like the dream where I frightened away a gang by telling them that my dad is a quantum physicist. (He isn't)
dragonclawsedw (3:13:23 PM): o.o
OMG Archmage (3:13:30 PM): I have dreams like that a lot, actually.
OMG Archmage (3:13:34 PM): Flying and all.
KnightsofSquare (3:13:38 PM): I warned them that he would COLLAPSE THEIR WAVEFORMS
dragonclawsedw (3:13:38 PM): RAWR MY DAD'S A QUANTUM PHYSICIST! FEAR!
OMG Archmage (3:13:50 PM): Oh, and at some point, Dia and Mike were ahead of me because I hadn't taken off yet, and they yelled "hurry up!"
OMG Archmage (3:14:15 PM): So I was like "hang on, I'm moving at a perfectly reasonable speed for your average archmage!"
dragonclawsedw (3:14:21 PM): XD
pd Rydia (3:14:23 PM): XD
pd Rydia (3:14:30 PM): *saving that quote*
OMG Archmage (3:14:45 PM): Then the bunny attacked us.
dragonclawsedw (3:14:49 PM): DUN DUN DUN!
OMG Archmage (3:14:50 PM): o_o It was HUGE.
dragonclawsedw (3:14:56 PM): BOSS BATTLE!
OMG Archmage (3:14:56 PM): Like...like a giant monster movie or something.
OMG Archmage (3:15:01 PM): And it tried to jump up and bite me.
dragonclawsedw (3:15:02 PM): ....that's Ash's fault.
KnightsofSquare (3:15:05 PM): Night of the Leapus!
Dr Ninja Ph D (3:15:14 PM): according to Freud, it means that you want to have sex with your mother
dragonclawsedw (3:15:17 PM): Ash's ideas influenced your dream
OMG Archmage (3:15:23 PM): Thanks for the interpretation, Doc.
OMG Archmage (3:15:25 PM): But I already knew that.
Dr Ninja Ph D (3:15:28 PM): anytime
OMG Archmage (3:15:33 PM): I want to kill my father, too. *nod*
OMG Archmage (3:15:45 PM): ...this means that Freud's theories are exactly one-half true.
CGNakibe (3:15:45 PM): This is new? >:P
dragonclawsedw (3:15:50 PM): Heh
CGNakibe (3:16:01 PM): Ah, well.
(3:16:04 PM) SongstressEnlil has entered the room.
CGNakibe (3:16:05 PM): I must log Off! :D!
(3:16:07 PM) AZNShadow77 has entered the room.
OMG Archmage (3:16:09 PM): Bye Shaun!
pd Rydia (3:16:10 PM): bye!
CGNakibe (3:16:12 PM): And Log on AGAIN in class!
dragonclawsedw (3:16:13 PM): Bye Shaun :{{{
KnightsofSquare (3:16:14 PM): But...what if you can't log out?
CGNakibe (3:16:16 PM): Back in a minute. >:p
SongstressEnlil (3:16:16 PM): *::Sneaks in::*
OMG Archmage (3:16:16 PM): Anyway, it was a bizarre dream. o_O Yes, it was.

pd Rydia (3:16:37 PM): Brian: You should post that. o_o We should have a bizarre RPGWW dream thread.
OMG Archmage (3:16:43 PM): You post it o_o
OMG Archmage (3:16:50 PM): You have the log right there.
pd Rydia (3:16:52 PM): I'm lazy. o_o
OMG Archmage (3:16:57 PM): Me too! ^_^
pd Rydia (3:17:01 PM): Sweet. ^_^
pd Rydia (3:17:13 PM): *no seriously, goes to post it*[/quote] <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Why must my flaming debris be so delicious and edible? ;_;" -- FlamingDeth
-=- "oye KoD! tu griego me rockearia, si fuera griego de verdad..." -- ikozaedro
-=- "Seriously. The undead just don't stop. Great, aren't they?" -- Dirk (Skull Dragon)
-=- "Kelne's a natural magnet for everything, from lovers to planetary destroyers to carrots." -- End Reshiki</span></p>

Zemyla

Re: strange RPGWW dreams

Unread postby Zemyla » Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:39 pm

The only dream I've had with RPGWW characters is one where Excal and I were on a subway. And I can't remember much of it. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

SongstressEnlil: I think boobs are the lesser of two evils.

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse</p>

tiny harddrive

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:35 pm

I had a dream that FD was the devil and he stole my soul. But hen I whipped him in the crotch repeatedly with a stick until he gave me back my soul and promised to be good.

>_>;

Often when I dream, a lot of random people turn up...people from my old schools, from my current school, from when I used to go to scouts, people from my kung fu class, hell, even people I only met once in Finland! It's crazy...o_o; <p>"And the children of Corsica did scorn Julian, and wish pestilence upon his head." - The Book Of Julian

Upset by the dull selection of presents you received? Express your disappointment by crushing the gifts in front of your family." - Mr T/Cos the Hedgehog

</p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Feb 26, 2003 10:13 pm

As a side note, I remembered another bit from that dream I mentioned in chat--Mike, Dia and I crashlanded as a result of a mid-air collision with an airplane and ended up in a area full of run-down wooden buildings filled with homeless people.

...somehow, in the collision, I managed to lose my shoes. <p>--------
The Archmage: Sadistic GM or handsome bishounen? You decide!
RPGWW! Beware of GM!

"I disapprove of what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it." ~Voltaire
"Surrender, or die in obscurity!" ~Ramza, FF Tactics

Creative dining
Chopsticks are for eating rice
Not for poking eyes

~WhiteKnight</p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:19 am

Odd. A while ago (months, maybe?) I had a dream involving RPGWW. I think Priam was in it. He looked like the guy in his avatar (which I assume, is Priam) <p>---
"I died as mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal.
I died as animal and I was human.
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die human,
To soar with angels blessed above.
And when I sacrifice my angel soul
I shall become what no mind ever concieved."
-Rumi Jalaluddin
---
"Er, sir, please keep your daughter away from that, the Drow Hourglass of Death is not a toy..."-Elements of Self RP
---
"JESUS IS NOT A FREAKY JUNGLE TOAD!"-Ultimate KoD</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:51 am

I had such a dream back in July, I recall.

It involved me going back to my old neighborhood, and meeting Kate at a friend's house.

And she wanted nothing to do with me at all. ;_;

Later, I looked up at the sky to see the planets come into alignment, in a scene a'la Eternal Darkness.

Then I got in a shootout in an old BBQ Joint. I think Dia and BW were there. I stole a guy's shotgun. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Thu Feb 27, 2003 3:05 am

There was that one dream I had involving the spherical cats, and the skateboard Ramp.
It had like

"Jump"
"Don't Jump"
DWSAGE007: GODMOD
As a dialog box. And I chose Godmod, and it said "YOU DRANK BORK!" and then I jumped 500 feet high. On a skateboard. It was freaky. <p><Chat> <Matto says, "What's up?"
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Angst."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Drama."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Betrayal."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Plushies."</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:58 am

Dude, that's it. That has to be your postrank. <p>"Some say there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're DEAD."
--Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
"Dear Lord God Jesus Motherfucking Christ, help me get through the day without shoving things up my anus and posting them on the internet." --Goatse 1:11
MEGAMOG911 (2:18:41 AM): OMG HWANG WINS (2/07/2003)</p>

Kakita Ki

Unread postby Kakita Ki » Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:42 am

A week or so I had this other dream with some strange plot but I`ll just talk about the RPGWW part.

I was at this strange house with some kids running around, and this girl comes up to me and shows me two T-shirts and asks "Should I wear Vulture or Fd today?" I say "Vulture." and she leaves. It`s strange because the wall had some names of people too. <p>Image

Lookie! It`s Akane and Ranchan in my sig! Bwhahah, cook Akane cook.
</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:18 pm

Last night I dreamed I was chatting to RPGWW peeps. o_O;; The only people I distinctly recall are LDC and Nak.

I think this is a sign that I need to spend less time online... <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Why must my flaming debris be so delicious and edible? ;_;" -- FlamingDeth
-=- "oye KoD! tu griego me rockearia, si fuera griego de verdad..." -- ikozaedro
-=- "Seriously. The undead just don't stop. Great, aren't they?" -- Dirk (Skull Dragon)
-=- "Kelne's a natural magnet for everything, from lovers to planetary destroyers to carrots." -- End Reshiki</span></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Feb 27, 2003 2:21 pm

I don't dream RPGWW dreams at all. ;_;

I think this is a sign that I need to spend more time online.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Feb 27, 2003 2:25 pm

Yeah, bitch. >={{{ <p>

Nick Shogun

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:49 am

I've never had an RPGWW-related dream.

I'M NOT A FR33K.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:00 pm

I actually did once. It was really weird. I dreamed I was at Kotokies bar and I looked like my avatar. And when I walked in I saw a whole lot of other people from this board there. (in avatar form) It was cool But freaky. <p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>

Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep

Unread postby Reako Somner » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:51 pm

I think I told BW and Pervy this one once before. I'll post what I can recall.

For some reason, me, BW, and Pervy were driving to this huge get together at Dia's house. And we got thier amazingly fast too.

And there were like... hundreds of people there o_O Both in the yard and in the house, though for some reason the interior of the house was like that of a MANSION. Much bigger on the inside than the outside. There were computers set up everywhere, as well as tables, and there were people everywhere. We were greeted by Mike, Dia, and AM, when suddenly Mike cackles, says something under his breath, and BW and Pervy turn into foxes... well aparently I thought BW was incredibly wai because I picked him up and held him through almost the rest of the dream. (BW: man, that's weird. Why me?) Well I hopped on a computer and started talking to random people, and don't remember hardly any of that. I then set fox BW down, who said some stuff then ran off. I go outside, and apparently the house is all by itself in the middle of a forest now, but there's just as many people around, doing stuff, who knows what. I find Pervy, who somehow became a normal human again, and he was talking to Sean. I just start asking him questions about what it was like to be a fox, and all he does is respond with Strongbad qoutes. Giving up, I sit down at another computer, and get IMed from Valen about the possible whereabouts of Daryl. Then I woke up.

Not long after this dream is when I restarted my search for Daryl. (Thankfully lately we've found out what her situation was)

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:56 pm

Man, I knew you had crap for brains, but it's like the crap in your brains has crap for brains! <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Mar 05, 2003 4:14 pm

I don't have RPGWW dreams.

However, when I was four I had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles dream. It was really cool. You see, Shredder came down in an elevator while I was standing with the Ninja Turtles, and I was like "Leonardo! Use your swords!" And then Shredder's elevator went back up and I woke up.

By the way, I occasionally have dreams about going out in public wearing whatever it is that I'm sleeping in (usually underwear) which shows that I'm half-conscious, or at least conscious enough to figure out what's covering my genitals. <p>_____________
"O_o Come to think of it... I'm not thinking now. Hwehehehehe! Hahahahahaha! Goodbye brain, hello endless space in which my skull is a part of!"
-ZuljinVernand

DWSage008: Death is loading....</p>

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:35 am

Too bad this isn't anime related dreams.... Oh the stories I could tell..... <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:41 am

Okay..

I distinctly remember, on the night before I was to have a dental appointment, I was feeling right sick, with an abnormally high temperature. This came some time after a discussion about NeoPets, too.

So I eventually sank into bed. Here's the weird part. It seemed like I was chatting in my dream.. uh, yeah, like Dia. The funny part was that it was going much like any chat that I remember. :{ And Dia said stuff about liking dragons! It was surreal, but I'd love to have a dream like that again.

And as far as anime inspired goes, I know I've had one with Piccolo or summat once, and I think gigantic energy blasts, but I'm not 100% certain. <p>

DB(Z) Manga Shrine -
RPGWW MB - Da Tower -
ADV! MB - Dave Kelly's Purple Pussy</p>

Ajil6

Unread postby Ajil6 » Sat Mar 08, 2003 5:37 pm

Last night. o_o I had this weird dream, where everyone on the boards (including their mothers) went to Dia's house... o_O And it was in Japan, and so we drove a tank across the sea to get there. And then they wouldn't let Pervy, myself, and someone else inside. >_> I don't remember who the other person was, but we showed all of you good when we saved you all from a rampaging US-Chinese army. >___> My brain works weird after being in the chat for three hours.

o_O The best part though, was the tacos, hands down. <p>|---------|

Not for long!</p>

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:30 pm

Bout a month ago I dreamt of a chat, just a tiny passage--like five lines--of one, which recently came to pass.

I wish I could use my tendency towards premonition for something USEFUL like my father did. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"Before I ever learned martial arts, a punch was just a punch, and kick was just a kick. And then I learned about front kicks, side kicks, backfists, hammer fists...and I devoted much time to learning each kind of strike. But when I became skilled enough, I realized that a punch is just a punch, and a kick is just a kick."
--Bruce Lee (paraphrased)</span></p>

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:36 pm

I dreamed Shini ran over my dog. It was funky. <p>
<br /><div style="text-align:center">Image<br />People, the edit button is your friend. Use it.</div></p>

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:21 pm

Priam: I've had MANY dreams in which I get premonitions of things. Some happen in RPGWW chats, others happen in real life. Only thing is, nothing that happens in those premonitional dreams is ever very IMPORTANT. Weird, huh? <p>
Dragons own you. Don't even waste your time trying to argue.

And now, my quote of the whenever: "It's NERV or NOTHIN'!!!!" - Me, on Neon Genesis Evangelion</p>

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:11 pm

My father had a premonitory dream once, when he was rather young...the next day, they were to leave for a trip, by train, and he foresaw that it would be derailed. He tried to warn his family before they left, but they, of course, would have none of it.

Train leaves the station. Chugs along for a good while. It's going perfectly steady.

My father looked at his mother, and said, "Here it comes..."

CLANG.

Train jaunted off the tracks, rolled across the ground and the wooden bars of the track for quite a distance, wrecking a good many things (windows, passengers' items, et cetera) as it did. I seem to recall my father mentioning that their car even tipped on its side.

They walked, severely shaken but unharmed, to the nearest stop.

Premonitions aren't all that uncommon, strangely. Premonitions of important events, even only as simple as the above, however, seem rare. This begs the question, what causes these? Days, weeks, months in advance, for matters which seem completely random...It's mathematically impossible to predict these things with the amazing clarity with which they are accompanied. Is it a whisper from God? Could it be our minds trying to break away from the concept of linear time during the period in which our thoughts are the most fluid? Might it be a hiccup in the programming of the universe?

Perhaps sadly, perhaps thankfully, this is a phenomenon that does not lend itself towards scientific investigation. In the end, we can only take it for what it is.

Also, it's a damn good thing this is the Serious forum. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"Before I ever learned martial arts, a punch was just a punch, and kick was just a kick. And then I learned about front kicks, side kicks, backfists, hammer fists...and I devoted much time to learning each kind of strike. But when I became skilled enough, I realized that a punch is just a punch, and a kick is just a kick."

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:46 pm

I once had a premonitionary dream, about a year and a half ago, in which I was insulted by a waiter at a dinner theater for being indecisive about cheese.

Flash forward to last April vacation, at Disney World. Our band was at a dinner theater, a staple of all of our band trips.

Well, a waiter came around with the cheese plate. It took me a while to pick one, and all of a sudden, I hear "Just pick already, it's not an executive decision!"

After that, I just snatched a random piece of cheese (turned out to be some nasty kind, way too bitter), and didn't talk again for about 15 minutes.

I have dreams that forsee random events, and when they happen, deja vu always hits me like a Mack Truck with fusion-powered afterburners. It's weird. REALLY weird. Because people never believe me when I tell them I saw it in a dream. <p>
Dragons own you. Don't even waste your time trying to argue.

And now, my quote of the whenever: "It's NERV or NOTHIN'!!!!" - Me, on Neon Genesis Evangelion</p>

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:50 am

Perhaps we can actually harness this power. Keep a dream diary, and write in it every time you can remember a dream, immediately after waking up. In as much detail as you can remember. It's been shown that not only does this greatly increase your chances of having (and remembering) more dreams, but it also gives you greater chances to experience the coveted Lucid Dream. The kind of dream where you know it's a dream, and have complete total control over it. And, of course, there's the chance that with this, the premonitions you do experience will be DOCUMENTED.

A worthwhile investment if ever I heard one. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"Before I ever learned martial arts, a punch was just a punch, and kick was just a kick. And then I learned about front kicks, side kicks, backfists, hammer fists...and I devoted much time to learning each kind of strike. But when I became skilled enough, I realized that a punch is just a punch, and a kick is just a kick."

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:00 am

The thing about dream dairies for me is that I have to wake up for them.

Normally, I tend to wake up sometime between bedtime and time to get up when I dream. At this point, my mind is entirely on getting back to sleep. Writing stuff down not only require waking up, but turning on the infernal light as well. >_< <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Nick Shogun

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:05 am

The easiest thing to do is just avoid RPGWW dreams altogether.

Dream of naked ladies. Works for me.

*grins*

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:21 am

HAR HAR! ARGUS SLIPPED IN! <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Nick Shogun

???

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:12 pm

Well geez, he LOOKS like a woman.

Uncle Pervy

Re: ???

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Mar 17, 2003 1:46 pm

I had one last night.

I dreamt I met someone I had renamed at my Grandma's house, and we played around for the while. At the end, I clapped him on the back and said, "Congratualtions, You're the first one to come back from a renaming."

Oddly enough, the guy looked like my cousin Drew, except he was shorter and had black hair...

I hope this is a sign of good things to come. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

Omega Shinigori

Unread postby Omega Shinigori » Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:31 pm

"I dreamed Shini ran over my dog. It was funky. "

That was no dream! <p>The Holiday Hitman sends his reguards...</p>

Omega Shinigori

Unread postby Omega Shinigori » Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:37 pm

Bah. Forgot to mention.

I watched Boondock Saints before going to bed a few weeks ago. At the same time I was chatting and RPing.

I dremt that night that Griff and Kamos where the main charactors in "Pulp Fiction". Kamos even did the infamous "English, mother F'er, do you speak it?!"

Why Kamos? Because I secretly lust for him.

Why Pulp Fiction instead of Boondock Saints? Cuz Griff sure as hell aint Irish. <p>The Holiday Hitman sends his reguards...</p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:10 am

I had a dream two days ago that I was fighting this three eyed lady (who turned out to be near sited). I was in full usa form. Strange thing was, I was looking for the rpers I rp with. <p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:32 pm

Image I don't look THAT much like a girl! <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Omega Shinigori

Unread postby Omega Shinigori » Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:08 pm

Kristoph: Whats that, little lady? You wanna go on a date? ^_^(No sprite location to go with it!) <p>The Holiday Hitman sends his reguards...</p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Mar 21, 2003 1:16 am

I didn't mean you argus. . .silly boy.

I tell you having a cold realy messes up your mind. I kept dreaming I was in the Hack game last night. And then I showed up on Pervys ship. . .god I need sleep. .thoes dreams kept making me wake up. <p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu May 01, 2003 10:34 am

I just had a weird dream where we had a newer forum, completely different from the one we have now. Strangest of all, Vulture was back and then i chatted with Jak for awhile and sent something to him (a wool cap) through a book...Image

I knew i shouldn't have eaten that damn sub sandwich before bed. <p>"You know if someone's good if all they need to kick your sorry ass is a long piece of wood with hay attatched at the end! That or they're fucking nuts." --- About da Broom</p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri May 02, 2003 5:00 pm

Not RPGWW related, but related to one of Priam's comments...

The closest thing to a lucid dream was a while ago. Basically, it was a "normal" dream, until near the end of it where I was like, "Hey, this is a dream, isn't that awesome?" I turned smiling to all the people...who looked depressed, shock, and horrified. Once I discovered it was a dream, they all began to dissapear, a few at a time. I tried to stop them dissapearing, but there was nothing any of us could do.

After a bit of that, I woke up.

Not a true lucid dream because I didn't have control over it, but still a bit depressing.

Maybe my subconcious was telling me to not think too hard and ruin a good thing... <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">
----
"I died as mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal.
I died as animal and I was human.
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die human,
To soar with angels blessed above.
And when I sacrifice my angel soul
I shall become what no mind ever concieved."
-Rumi Jalaluddin
---
"Applied Theology is Delicous!"-MacHall</span></p>

Ganonfro

Unread postby Ganonfro » Fri May 02, 2003 5:37 pm

Heh.... I do remember having a lucid dream....

I was walking around in my high school, going through the halls, then I realized.... "wait a second.... I'm asleep!", and after reading The Wheel of Time series, where dreaming things is a very interesting and detailed part of it, I decided to try and do some things like what they did, so I tried changing my clothes just by willing it to happen... Creepy part was it worked. I went from wearing jeans to a pair of long shorts that I'm used to wearing... Kinda strange feeling too, it felt like the dream shifted when I tried that....

The dream kinda went blank after that, mostly in the way that NQ just explained, people just started disappearing or fading away. I'm pretty sure I tried to see if I could float around the empty high school after that, but I woke up after wandering around....

Other than that, I've had numerous premonitions.... One included when I cut my left hand on a jagged peice of glass, another when I got hit in the head with a baseball bat when I was 5. All the others were little things that I just remembered....

If you're interested, just ask me about them sometime.

Return to Discussion Forum