This RPer's GOIN' TO COLLEGE!

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

Moderators: pd Rydia, LadyDragonClawsEDW

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

This RPer's GOIN' TO COLLEGE!

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Mar 03, 2003 4:47 pm

Yes, that's right. Today, I recieved my first college application acceptance letter. I am now eligible to enroll at McDaniel College, formerly known as Western Maryland College. Along with that, I recieved a 4-year, $18,500 scholarship.

This has to be one of the happiest days of my life... Image <p>
Dragons own you. Don't even waste your time trying to argue.

And now, my quote of the whenever: "It's NERV or NOTHIN'!!!!" - Me, on Neon Genesis Evangelion</p>

FlamingDeth

Re: This RPer's GOIN' TO COLLEGE!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Mar 03, 2003 4:49 pm

Wait, is that $18,500 over four years, or $18,500 a year for for years?

...not that it matters. It's a lot of money, no matter how you look at it. Congratulations, or whatever! :D! <p><table border=0><td>Image</td><td valign=CENTER><table bgcolor=#FFFFFF border=1><tr><td>
<font color="maroon">I am an arrogant bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:

"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K</font>
</td></tr></table></td></table></p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:23 pm

Congratu-fucking-lations, bro! Didn't we tell you that you had nothing to worry about? :P <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Anybody have any valuables? It's been several hours since I pillaged anything!" -- UnclePervy (DFRD, Nick Shogun)
-=- "YOU! The big, injust, green guy with the perplexed look!!" -- Mikan (2 Sugoi, Nekogami)
-=- "Upgrade complete. Please reboot your ass" -- Squintz Altec
-=- "I SMASHIES....in a very intellectual manner" -- Banjooie
</span></p>

SuperRube

Unread postby SuperRube » Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:12 pm

Woah, dude, that's in my hometown.

...and from the pictures I develop for the school newspaper, it's one hell of a party school.

Seriously. I have yet to develop one picture from that place that isn't beer related. <p>

"Things should be harder to understand, harder to use, and as painful as possible. Pain builds character."</p>

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:30 pm

*blinkblink* Are you serious? <p>

And now, my quote of the whenever: "It's NERV or NOTHIN'!!!!" - Me, on Neon Genesis Evangelion</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:41 pm

Will thinks college isn't totally saturated in beer.

....pfft....

...buh....

....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

*wipes a tear from eye* Bahaha...that's some funny shit, man... <p>"Some say there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're DEAD."
--Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
"Dear Lord God Jesus Motherfucking Christ, help me get through the day without shoving things up my anus and posting them on the internet." --Goatse 1:11
MEGAMOG911 (2:18:41 AM): OMG HWANG WINS (2/07/2003)</p>

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:45 pm

Well, Priam. Just you wait. When the Denison acceptance letter comes in, I can go to OH and torture you. Image <p>

EKDS5k

Unread postby EKDS5k » Tue Mar 04, 2003 2:32 am

The problem with American colleges is that they're saturated with American beer. Which is closer to cold urine than actual beer. <p>
QUOTES!

shermbob700036: kazzaa is stupid and the reason there doing it is becouse all the death <--referring to the supposed "shutting down" of kazaa

"Yay! Happy greek sex time!" ~LDC

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a pinãta, hiding among the candy and hoping the kids don't break through with the sticks." ~Master Tang</p>

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Tue Mar 04, 2003 2:34 am

The thing about Canadian beer is that the 5 comes before the dot. <p><Chat> <Matto says, "What's up?"
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Angst."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Drama."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Betrayal."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Plushies."</p>

EKDS5k

Unread postby EKDS5k » Tue Mar 04, 2003 2:38 am

Actually, because of differences in the way that they're measured, Canadian beer is only slightly more alcoholic than American beer. Ours doesn't taste like pure, unadultered ass, though. <p>
QUOTES!

shermbob700036: kazzaa is stupid and the reason there doing it is becouse all the death <--referring to the supposed "shutting down" of kazaa

"Yay! Happy greek sex time!" ~LDC

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a pinãta, hiding among the candy and hoping the kids don't break through with the sticks." ~Master Tang</p>

Wolfbelly

Unread postby Wolfbelly » Tue Mar 04, 2003 3:32 am

But what uncultured fool drinks beer these days? Hard liquors like Rum and ... Rum are what men are made of these days. It really surprised the doctors when they found out.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Mar 04, 2003 3:39 am

If you're going to look at it on a troll's level, pretty much all alcohol is for the uncultured (save some types of wine, and all).

But, German beer is far better then any American piss you can mention. Haven't tried Canadian, though I've always suspected it tasted like American. <p>

DB(Z) Manga Shrine -
RPGWW MB - Da Tower -
ADV! MB - Dave Kelly's Purple Pussy</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Mar 04, 2003 4:26 am

I dare say that regardless of nationality, beer < piss. But then again, I'm biased. <p>"Some say there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're DEAD."
--Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
"Dear Lord God Jesus Motherfucking Christ, help me get through the day without shoving things up my anus and posting them on the internet." --Goatse 1:11
MEGAMOG911 (2:18:41 AM): OMG HWANG WINS (2/07/2003)</p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Mar 04, 2003 12:58 pm

way to go! YOur going to have fun I know it. Just remmber party is a class that you got to atend.

But seriously. Good job. I'm glad to hear that your going on to great things.Image <p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:03 pm

On a related note, I was accepted Friday into Eastern Oregon University, here in town!

Also, yey for Will! <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin</p>

Return to Discussion Forum