....That You've Probably Never Heard of.

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

Reiks

....That You've Probably Never Heard of.

Unread postby Reiks » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:11 pm

I was playing a pretty interesting game that you've probably never heard of when I wondered....what other things have I never heard of that I should probably know about.

So post some things that people probably never heard of but deserve to be known:

Game- Space Channel 5
If you've ever played Bust-A-Groove, you'll probably be, at least, able to appreciate this game. I mean...it has Space Michael (Jackson) and Thriller dance references!!

And this is really random for a geeky forum like this but since some of us are older now and out on our own (or with budding families)
Detergent - Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Detergent.
This stuff makes my clothes smell AMAAAAAAZING. I was literally standing in line at the lunch counter wondering who smelled so delightful. >:[ Much better than that Febreze smell and for how small the container is it lasts a long time. Pair it up with some borax or oxiclean and it last super long.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: ....That You've Probably Never Heard of.

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:31 pm

I have heard of Space Channel 5, but at the time I was not gaming properly at the time.

I would also like confirmation that this Mrs. Meyer is not of the crappy vampire novel variety.

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Space Channel 5 is kind of niche, but it has a certain amount of notoriety. In fact, Ulala has apparently become a sort of mascot for Sega, what with being included in Sega Superstars Tennis. I doubt many people here have owned the game, but I'm sure many of us have played it. It's cheesy in a good way.
Anime is kind of like fish in that it is better the less "fishy" it is.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Heard of it, saw some screenshots and was freaked out. Like Nights, it is a game I don't think I'm spiritually ready to play. Give me Shenmue any day though.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Denki Blocks is an awesome, slightly obscure GBA puzzler. jellyblocks.com copies it's central gameplay mechanic, although Denki Blocks has a lot more going for it.

I bought it for $2. I highly recommend others keep an eye out for it and snap it up, should they see a copy.

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn