Dreams

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

Trentin
Seeing the world more everyday

Dreams

Unread postby Trentin » Sat May 03, 2008 8:49 am

So yah. I had a dream my bestfriend had sex with my girlfriend and I caught them.
>.>
Most dramatic dream ever

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sat May 03, 2008 1:43 pm

A riveting tale! I was on the edge of my seat.
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Sat May 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Indeed!

*post count +1*

Wilren
THE NAVY

Unread postby Wilren » Sat May 03, 2008 4:55 pm

Fascinating. o.o

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat May 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Ark
Cho wants to kill with cute

Unread postby Ark » Sun May 04, 2008 3:38 am

I had a dream about a toilet.

It was like, the most magnificent toilet ever created by man.

They had gotten the most brilliant designers and artists from around the world to make this thing.

The plumbing involved made you cry with sheer joy.

The toilet seat was so comfortable it could allow you to sit on this grand toilet for a week and not even feel one winch of butt pain.

The water in the toilet was cleaner then any fresh spring water.

When it flushed, it rang out like a church choir. In harmony with its surroundings.

Not one embarressing smell would ever be left behind, and no more then one flush was needed.

You could use toilet paper or the three seashells. none would question if you used both either.

I'm telling you, this was the king of toilets. The Marvel of Mankind. Hundreds upon thousands of millenium later, when mankind has left Earth behind and ventured through space, forgetting where they even came from... Not one of the civilisations that come forth make a toilet as good as this one. Some even find this toilet back in the ruins of of the Sol systems as its dying and fading.. and wonder what sort of creature could make something so... perfect.

I dreamed of the alpha and omega. The true form.
The beginning where all other toilets made are just mere shadows to this one. The end toilet where where no one can ever hope to improve upon.

Now, when I use a toilet, I weep. I weep not because I use something so base in comparison to this grand toilet, no. I weep because I know, I uderstand, I know we will one day achieve this. I understand we can make something so perfect. Something better then ourselves. Something that can last.

And it won't even be a pay for use.
[img]http://www.fantasydragon.net/choark/Signature.jpg[/img]
Some detectives just have The Touch

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Sun May 04, 2008 5:58 am

I had a dream once..all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that
Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
I don't think sow
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Sun May 04, 2008 7:06 am

I had a dream that Martin L. King Jr. didn't really die but instead went into a coma and then he woke up and found out that black people had turned being a nigger into a fashionable commodity. He made a speech about it and then retired to Canada.

Then Oprah became president.

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun May 04, 2008 9:48 am

I believe Cho wins a prize for the Demolition Man thing.
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun May 04, 2008 6:45 pm

I had a dream about Phantasy Star 1 once, man that was boring.
"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"

Wilren
THE NAVY

Unread postby Wilren » Sun May 04, 2008 9:55 pm

I had this one dream once that I was asleep.

It was so amazingly realistic...I woke up, and it felt like I actually HAD been sleeping!

(Which is actually a bit of a rarity for me these days. O.o; )

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu May 08, 2008 1:45 pm

I had a fully animated Scooby Doo episode dream once. Complete with the same soudtrack and sound effects that they use in every single freaking episode.

Yea, it was the old guy in a mask the whole time.
Anime is kind of like fish in that it is better the less "fishy" it is.

Trentin

Unread postby Trentin » Sat May 10, 2008 11:16 am

I had a dream my friend had weed and I was disappointed
And I had a dream my dad talked to me about staying out and partying
Even though I never have.
Hrmph

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue May 13, 2008 10:25 am

I had a dream about legos.
Red ones.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Tue May 13, 2008 12:10 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was urinating. It felt so real that when I woke up I was freaking out ever since I read in a psychology book that when people wet the bed they often dream that they are urinating. Luckily I was as dry as a bone, but I did need to go to the toilet really badly...

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Mon May 19, 2008 10:30 am

I just had a kind of interesting dream last night. I was hanging with Priam watching him play what looked like FFVII running on Lost Odyssey's engine, complete with holding the shoulder button down and releasing it at the right time during attacks, when suddenly he noticed that his controllers were running on cord power and not battery power. I'm not sure why you would design corded controllers that run on battery power, but whatever. So he goes off to get some batteries, and while I'm waiting I check out his controllers, which are those transparent PS2 Dual Shock controllers. I wasn't aware they were making wireless wired PS2 controllers for next-gen systems, but whatever. Anyway, I noticed that there was a metal plate beneath the plastic on the underside of each controller, and each one had some random (really random) phrase written on them. I forget what the blue controller said, but the green one had, "Dogs do things. Arcane dogs also do things." Apparently my subconcious thought this was an incredibly deep statement, because when I showed it to Priam upon his return, he gave it his mouth-agape "Holy shit, this is profound." look. I recall admitting that it was a fairly simple statement, but it's the sort of thing a GM could use in an RP to fuck with his players' heads.

What the fuck is an "arcane dog" anyway?

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Mon May 19, 2008 11:14 am

Blink hound?

Trentin

ROFL

Unread postby Trentin » Mon May 19, 2008 7:21 pm

Arcane dog? Profound. Keshehehe!
Shooty. I had a dream I was driving a big truck at 90 mph racing through pretty green scenery on a road so I ended up crashing it besides Kentucky chicken and freaking out because I thought the cops were going to come and I was going to get in trouble. I figured I had more time because I didn't run anyone over or hit the building... So I got out and I appeared in a large empty parking garage like room with pillars and and staircases everywhere and I completely forgot about the truck...

The other night I had a dream my good headphones broke! For crying out loud my favorite green headphones!

I also had a dream me and a bunch of random people were sitting on the side of a body of water with sharks, dolphin, fish, hippopotamuses, everything! We weren't afraid though because we all had ten lives... Then one jumped and started eating my brother and I watched him cry in agony screaming watching him taste his own blood ad mist my water insight vision I was magically granted. Hmph.

Trentin

Dream

Unread postby Trentin » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:17 am

June 1st Dream

My dream
Well it began with me and Lauren going into a cave that is lit at the front but immediately takes a big drop off. I then jumped down it to find something, I felt a big smooth soft nasty peice heavy piece of flesh rub across me while I was in the cold mossy dank water knee high. I then started telling Lauren about the giant Man Eating Eel I found and how I'm probably going to die and how I can't see. But then I decided to fight it... It threw me off its heads a few time and I went flying into the shallow water. The only thing I managed to do was jab its eyes out before I appeared into our school. And it was really nasty poking its eyes out, eck. Foul beasts are a bitch.
The school was wierd... At first I was suppose to blow somebody up but poeple I cared about got to close to this evil guy in a tuxedo holding a humoungous rocket launcher shaped thing. So I gave up and went to the lunch line where I got my food... And the lunch lady asked me "Can she burrow your credit card so she can get a sprite" in sweet nice begging voice.
I said "I didnt know you could do that"

"Well you can, just not on the one with coin returns"

Then my eyes got big when I saw a sprite and water machine nearby.

"2.73$! Your kidding"

"Oh thats just on that machine" she said. And I noticed those sprites were abnormally big...

Anyway, I ended up letting her use the card... And I just walked off to find Chris. I couldn't so I sat at a table alone with a bunch of boxes on it...

Yah. And I never knew or came to think it was just a dream.

glu-glu
wears confusing avatars.

Unread postby glu-glu » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:03 am

ARR...I had a dream once
I were in 'tis fine game...
A bear stole me glory arr!
He looked a bit like you...'e did!

But knowing no one will get that reference, heres an actual thing i dreamed once...

I was a woman, a pregnant one.
Then i gave birth, while i didn't feel the horrible pain, i did feel enormous the joy of having a child.
Then we were running from the FBI.

I am not kidding.
sig pending...

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:19 am

Here's what I dreamed... TODAY! D:

I was talking with the Disney Genie over MSN while at the same time taking part in a Micro Machines race, although I think I was in the car that I drove. The genie asked me what my final wish was, and I said "unless it ticks you off (I don't know if I'd promised to let him go or something), my final wish is going to be that I can draw anything I want; and to copy a particular style, I only need to look at two pictures of that style and I'll know the ins and outs of it." over MSN of course, so I didn't actually say it. Think I crammed in a Thumbs up smilie as well.

So anyway, the genie wrote something like "IT IS DONE!" and then, to test it out, I began to make a drawing of Commander Sheperd from Mass Effect. At first, I was like "this looks like shit" but then suddenly he was there, I'd sketched him out without even trying. Truly awesome.

Then for some reason I was strapped to a sickbed at the back of my car as we drove towards the finish, all the while I was having a conversation with Michael Jackson about obesity. He claimed he'd been in the "4 and 5" sections of it, which I assume means 400-500 pounds. Err. Anyway, I said that clearly dinners with the relatives is the plague of everyone, as the usually higher quality of food means a lot more fat and such. He agreed.

So that's my dream, or one of them. I'm not going to try to draw anything, I'm too afraid to try it.

glu-glu
wears confusing avatars.

Unread postby glu-glu » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:52 pm

I dreamed today too!

So, in this dream, i played the role of a little boy (as in, he was not me but i saw things thru his eyes) who lived with his twin sister, his mom and his step dad. Then it turns out his granma (mom side) was this evil witch that would try to kill off the step dad and the kids with all sort of tricks, like poison cookies and exploding gifts. In a cliched way, the adults wouldn't believe the kids what was going on.

I woke up realizing that was...pretty childish and dorky.
sig pending...

zephyrclaudius
Engraved on this user is a smile!

Unread postby zephyrclaudius » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:31 am

Oh! My dreams are so... Artsy! I have it at least every other week, if not more.

My big one is really cool, too. It starts off like this:

I wake to a flash of light, and an odd feeling of being enclosed, but only for a moment. Then, as soon as that feeling is gone, I sit up and look around. Off to my right are mountains, tall and gray, stained with the redness of early dawn or late dusk. To my left is a woman, sitting in front of a tree that has apples of every color and size, stretching up into the clouds. For some reason, I can't focus on the objects in front of me, but soon they come into view.

A pile of bodies, surrounded by a fence of bones. At least, for a moment. The bodies suddenly shift into logs and sticks and the such, but I'll never forget the sight of men, women, and children piled up and burned so. As I stand, I look back and see the rising or setting sun, over a horribly calm mirror like ocean. As I turn back to check the pile of sticks/corpses once more, The mountains have taken on a twisted, jagged feeling. I know there is only one place I can go for safety.

So I start off for the tree, and for a while, I make no headway. The tree and the woman beneath it seep to keep pace with me. Then, as if I were experiencing dream lag, I am there, and I see that the girl is crying.

"Why are you crying?" I sometimes ask her. Sometimes, "Don't worry, I'm here!" or, "Will you just stop all ready?". Unfortunately, here response is always the same.

She slowly turns to me, and I see her slowly aging by the minute. As she reaches out to touch me, I back off and run to the tree, and start climbing it. As I climb and climb, the apples and branches seem to be enlarging. A quick glance down, however, shows me that I am, in fact, shrinking. Not taking any chances, I keep climbing and climbing.

As I go, I suddenly return to my normal size, and sit at the highest branch of the tree. From there, I can see everything as it is; the pile of corpses, the horrible, jagged death-peaks, and the quicksilver sea. And then, I am struck with the most profound thought ever: If I were a dog, I could have taken one of those bones from the fence to play with!

Although, sometimes, it could be: "I should leap from here to the sea.", "I wonder if my corpse will end up like the others", and, most profound of all, "A thing is a thing, no matter how you look at it. Unless, of course, you are blind."

And then, I reach out to grab a purple apple, the branch beneath me breaks, and I plummet to my supposed death. At that point, I wake up, boot on my laptop, and start chugging away at whatever project I have going on.

Also, sometimes the woman is naked.
Star of the ever unfamous [u]Everybody Loves TJ[/u], currently being formatted for Drunk Duck Comic Hosting.

DrSteveMcSexy

Unread postby DrSteveMcSexy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:14 am

BrainWalker wrote:"Dogs do things. Arcane dogs also do things."

Holy shit man.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I gotta like, lie down or something man. I mean, shit. You know? Jesus effing christ.

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:38 am

I submit that my dream was better than everyone else's because mine inspired OurSteve to post.

DrSteveMcSexy

Unread postby DrSteveMcSexy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:08 am

I was unaware that I had become communal. WHY WAS I NEVER INFORMED.

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn