So yeah...hello again.

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

Wilren
THE NAVY

So yeah...hello again.

Unread postby Wilren » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:44 pm

This triumphant return *coughbaloneycough* is brought to you by Skyline's 3-Way.

...No, seriously. A 3-way actually was involved in me undoing the CRI that's left me not checking in on you guys for ages.

So umm....what's up?

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:34 pm

You undid a court reporting instructor? Bastard!
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:17 pm

People do know that accounts don't expire here, right? They don't rot away or anything, they're just fine months, even years later. Like twinkies!

Also: Hey, Will, welcome back!

Ganonfro

Unread postby Ganonfro » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Thats a rather sexy reason for not being able to talk... I'm almost not inclined to believe it Will. >:(

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:28 am

Mmm, Skyline Chili.

Mom recently came to visit, and she totally brought me some cans of Skyline chili. She's so cool!

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:08 am

Dia: Why wasn't I there to meet your mom?! You should've had me there so you could point to me and go "Look, we're corrupting people much younger than we are now!" Also it would give us an excuse to hang out, which we haven't in a while. I miss you guys, which is weird because I went six or seven years knowing you guys online before we finally met and I was fine.

Also: Hi, Wilren.
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

Archmage
REAL DOCTOR. FROM AMERICA.

Unread postby Archmage » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:24 am

Dia should just order Skyline chili online and have it delivered straight to her door.

Wilren
THE NAVY

Unread postby Wilren » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Heh, I know how ya feel about missing folks, Spleen. Boring as (BLEEP) down here in Virginia without anyone to hang out with. All anyone I know around here, aside from the friend whose wife mentioned getting some Skyline chili on her LJ the other day (thus sparking this whole thread), ever wants to do is go to a bar and get drunk.

My intolerance for the taste/aftertaste/effects of alcohol make enjoying such buffoonery somewhat difficult. :[

On a completely unrelated note....Dear custom title: You have 95 days to live. Spend them wisely. Love and ranch dressing, Czshxaqck;ues.

...Ah crap, I just remembered what saying that d-- *surprised and killed by a manticore!*

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Spleen wrote:Dia: Why wasn't I there to meet your mom?! You should've had me there so you could point to me and go "Look, we're corrupting people much younger than we are now!" Also it would give us an excuse to hang out, which we haven't in a while. I miss you guys, which is weird because I went six or seven years knowing you guys online before we finally met and I was fine.
Well, that would have been a very bad time to visit. The reason Mom came over was that my brother (the guy who lived in the apartment above me) was moving out, and since Mom has wanted to visit us in MD for quite some time, this was her last chance. Also, Eric really needed our help moving. It was busy and kinda sad. :
Archmage wrote:uot;]Dia should just order Skyline chili online and have it delivered straight to her door.
For $13 shipping? Pfsh. I'll just rely on visiting relatives and Mike driving crazy distances to take me to nearby stores.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Oh. :-(
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

Wilren
THE NAVY

Unread postby Wilren » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Wilren wrote:...Ah crap, I just remembered what saying that d--

Quoted merely for the sake of having a segue into...THIS.

(It was either that or start a new thread for it...)

Trentin
Seeing the world more everyday

Unread postby Trentin » Sat May 03, 2008 2:57 am

Need be Need be is what I keep telling myself.
What'ya tell yourself?

Wilren
THE NAVY

Unread postby Wilren » Sat May 03, 2008 8:30 am

In that particular situation, about the only thing I tell people is AAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn